“Good Breakfast”

Burnt Toast Cafe
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe has a page on Facebooki.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We went in for lunch, but they were only serving brunch/breakfast. Even though it was only 20 minutes to the change over to lunch they said it would take over an hour for the change so we ordered breakfast. The service and food were good, and our group of five had several selections from the menu.
If you have allergies to fish please tell them ahead as everything gets cooked and prepared close together.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

They have a new waitress (new Meghan) who is quite rude. Couple of weeks ago while I was waiting for her to let me take a table, she walked by several times without even looking at me. I had to wait until the other Meghan (she works there for quite a while now) to let me know that I can take a table that is setup for two.
Today, again, the new Meghan was very unfriendly. She seems grumpy... all the time.
The food is not as good as it used to be. It doesn't have the WOW factor anymore.
The restaurant gets still packed at lunch time and that's why they don't care about the quality anymore.

4  Thank yukonalb
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The food is really good and the service is decent. Sunday brunch was really good-had the lox. Went back 2 x for dinner- jambalaya was delicious, fish tacos were good but not the best I've had.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This restaurant had a somewhat unique menu with very tasty food. The staff were friendly and my wife and I would definitely return.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We had one night in Whitehorse and came here because of the reviews on trip advisor. We were glad we did. We loved it. The edamame appetizer was great. I had lamb tacos and my wife had the vegetable curry. We both loved our dishes. The service was knowledgeable and friendly. This place is a gem.