Robbyn's Street Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$19
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The Family Fun Place To Be! We are very Excited to be offering Wednesday Rib Night! Along with New Weekly Specials! Come & Experience Our Homemade Fresh Foods That are Served Up With a Generous Portion Of Hospitality... We Have Something Special for Everyone! Dine-In or Take-Out Fully Licensed Grill with plenty of Warm Greetings & Family Charm -Everyone Is At HOME At Robbyn's! Enjoy our Quaint Indoor Settings for All Your Private & Business Events! Kids Menu And Seating Area to Colour & Play!
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I took the family to dinner last night at Robbyns grill. The service was good but not great. I had to go looking for the bill. The prices were outrageous for the portion size. I paid $19 for one piece of halibut and because I ordered "Newfie" fries I was charged an extra 4.00 for the dressing and gravy. Seriously, all the meals were ordinary. The cabbage rolls were tough and almost impossible to cut. The bill came to almost $250 for 4 adults and 4 children. No desserts and 4 draft beer.
I would not recommend this restaurant for an evening out. Too much going on. The owners have to decided if they want to be 5 star, a playroom, a bar or a breakfast place. Very disappointing

1  Thank Marie E

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Took our friends for dinner. Jack suggested Robbyn's Grill. Wow! Phenomenal ribs and halibut & fries. Looking forward to the new downtown location. I'll be going back...often!

justindiezinedotcom, Public Relations Manager at Robbyn's Street Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for the great review! So glad you enjoyed our food & we look forward to serving you in our new Downtown Location! -Christine