“Don't bother”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I thought it would be a safe choice, as it's part of a nation-wide chain. I was mostly wrong. We were seated quickly, but after that the service was terrible. The food is passable, but not more than that. Food costs are higher here, so the menu prices are high too. That said, we received excellent food, service and value 180km away in Skagway, AK, so it IS possible to deliver even in northern communities.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This restaurant is typical of those in that particular chain. The menu is the same as in other restaurants belonging to the chain, the staff members are friendly and normally quite efficient. Be aware that it can get quite noisy in this place, particularly when there are birthday celebrations going on.

Not a gourmet restaurant, but recommended for a quick bite (especially if you like pasta…).

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Good variety of food at a somewhat decent price. I especially like their thin crust pizzas. a good variety of beverage to choose from and the staff was very pleasant.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We went for lunch. Asked hostess if we could sit in a quiet area with ample seating. She said no, as the waitress in that area was new. I guess the other waitress couldn't walk over there. STRIKE 1.

Asked our waitress what beer they had in bottles , she pointed at the taps and didn't say anything. STRIKE 2.

Ordered an 8 inch , multigrain pizza, got a 6 inch on regular crust. STRIKE 3.

Waitress never came back to ask how our food was. STRIKE 4

Waitress didn't offer us water, ice tea refills or another round of beers. STRIKE 5

Waitress didn't offer us dessert. STRIKE 6

So really, probably the worst service since I ate in Whitehorse last year. I tried a local establishment last year, and the tomato slice was thicker than the chicken patty. Thought I would try a chain restaurant, but what the big chain restaurants and stores don't realize is when you come into small towns and try to take over, the town doesn't have sufficient staff to keep that name in lights. Next time I'm in a real city, with choices, I might not choose Boston Pizza, get it ?

Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Adequate menu items, although not as many food choices as some in other provinces. Food in general is more expensive in the Yukon, and this holds true at Boston Pizza.
Ate there a couple of times and enjoyed te service, although I had to search for the specials. No gluten free options that I saw. Ate in a party of two as well as a large group and they were able to accommodate us with ease. Nice place and you may expect the same at every other Boston Pizza in the world.