“Excellent pizza in Whitehorse”
Review of Bocelli's Pizzeria - CLOSED

Bocelli's Pizzeria
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Really tasty and large (I have a healthy appetite) thin-crust pizzas served with Yukon Gold on tap (excellent local beer). We had the table in the 'romantic corner' - ask for that if you're taking your significant other. The owners are there running the place and make you feel extremely welcome. Great food, great welcome. It's fairly small and basically decorated, but has a very homely feel. A real gem of a place.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

They really made us feel welcome, and made an excellent pizza. A variety of standard and unusual pizzas were on the menu, and other Itailian dishes (which we didn't try). Not cheap, but nothing is in Whitehorse, nor is the building much to look at. Just wish it was back here in NJ so we could go often.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

This is 'our' spot! Wonderful service; warm & welcoming! Excellent food--we LOVE it! We have NEVER had anything that we haven't thoroughly enjoyed! We go there for all our family special occasions.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I moved from New York to Alaska quite a few years back, and I've been moving around the world since. Being from New York, finding good pizza has been a task; but I've been fortunate in finding good substitutes almost everywhere I've been. Bocelli's is no exception.

While it is not NY pizza, it is NY style and they do make a great tasting pizza. I was pleased to find Bocelli's and it will become a stop for when I transit the Alaska Highway. It is only a few kilometers of the road and while the neighborhood isn't the nicest, it is still Whitehorse and I believe it is very safe.

This was a gem of a find and I recommend it.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

thanks to review here, we gave this place a try. Otherwise we might have ignored it completely as it is a bit run down looking on the outside ( part of the charm). On the inside it is a plain cafe but the pizza - WOW - one of the best ever, thin crust, lots of garlic, piping hot and some ice cold Yukon Gold Draught Beer