“Great take out. Will return”

North Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 109 Restaurants in Whitehorse
“Great take out. Will return”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Terrific food. We got takeout and got more then enough at a great price. Servers were great. Will most definitely return again.

Youngstown, Ohio, United States
“Huge portions”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The portions at the North Dragon are really large. We got egg rolls and shared a single entree. It was good food, but different from the chinese food I am used to getting.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Karen F
Valdez, Alaska
“Decent Chinese Food”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We ate at the North Dragon and found the service and food to be decent. I really enjoyed the ginger fried beef. I wasn't too thrilled with some of the traditional fare, but I found that the spicy dishes had a lot of flavor.

• Visited May 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
“Service detracts”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

While the food was decent, the service was horrible. Snotty waitress made us feel extremely uncomfortable. I did not finish my meal and when I asked for it to go, she simply dropped a 'to go' container on the table and walked away. Will not be returning.

• Visited March 2013
“The best in town!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I sincerely enjoy every order I have placed here! I am not sure what anyone is saying when they say it is not fresh because i have always received fresh food - none that taste reheated! Love it here