“Nothing spectacular”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The pricing on this pizza is great, the sauce and cheese is pretty average, but the toppings were very generic, no really fresh ingredients that stood out, no options for anchovies either. The wings were pretty average was well. Likely not to order from Tony's the next time I am seeking pizza in Whitehorse.

2  Thank Gordupnorth

Reviewed 1 June 2014

we have eaten here 4 times & it was good 2 of those times. I think it is dependent on which cooks you get personally!
I recommend take out, as it may take a long time to get your meal otherwise.
the crust is thinner & tougher than I like but that is personal preference, I like a chewy puffy crust, if that is you too stick to panago! lol

1  Thank sunsworn
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We ordered just recently the order took 1.5 hours to arrive and the multipul pounds of wings were awful. The bones were black I don't know if you boil them but they tasted very old. They were slimy. Yuk. I love wings and I will never EVER eat the Wings there again.

1  Thank Glenda B
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We used to order take out from Tony's, but the last time we ordered we got a call back after 30mins of placing our order and were informed they did not have what we ordered, so I changed our order and was again told that they are our of that item. Finally after about the fourth attempt the person on the other end of the phone asked if we were using the menu that was online on their website I said Yes. Oh well that menu has not been updated for over a year and we have a new menu now.
I was not impressed as I had spent over an hour trying to figure out what they did have. We ended up ordering a pizza, which was not that great, the crust was very tough. it would be nice if they updated their online menu. We have not ordered from Tony's since. Too bad cause they had the best nachos in town (which they have taken off the menu) :(

1  Thank Swanderosa
Reviewed 21 March 2013

The dining room is clearly not a priority for this place, pretty sparsely laid out. The staff is usually offish (not rude) and the service (dine in or take our) is notoriously slow. If you don't mind that their pies are pretty good.

I'd like to see a thin crust option on the menu.