“Looking forward to it again!”
Review of Pho Chez Noodle

Pho Chez Noodle
Ranked #28 of 109 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Maine
“Looking forward to it again!”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We were in Whitehorse last year and I was so surprised to find a Vietnamese restaurant. I lived in Vancouver for many years and had great Vietnamese food there. I actually wasn't expecting it to compare, but was surprised. It was delicious. We tried several dishes over several days and I thought every one was well done. The restaurant is clean and displays Vietnamese culture. Prices are reasonable and the selection is large. We're actually going to Whitehorse again this year and that's where we'll be eating most of the time!! We got friends to go with us that had never had it, and that's where they wanted to go back to. (The real name is Pho 5 Star, not Pho Chez)

• Visited September 2011

Carmacks, Canada
“tasty pho in whitehorse”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I go here almost everytime I go to Whitehorse. I'm from Vancouver and really miss all the ethnic foods I used to get there. This place is really good Pho.

The price is always good too.

The service is great. My friend and I went there after doing a 22 km walk of miles canyon. The next time I went in they remembered me and asked if I had done any hikes lately.

• Visited May 2012
Belleville, Canada
“Salty”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Tasty, but you had better have a bucket of water handy afterwards!

Visited April 2012
Whitehorse, Canada
“Pho”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Don't use the red sauce with abandon (like I did the first time) ~ Totally excellent !! ~

Whitehorse, Canada
“Good large soup for few $$$.”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Soups are great and service is fast. Very decent price $ as well. I go there for lunch every month.