“great lunch spot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
“great lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I go here often to grab lunch to take back to the office. Usually only takes 10 minutes which is awesome. I have only had one experience were I has not impressed due to fatty pork and dirty lettuce but chalked it up to a bad day or new employee as I keep going back!

• Visited June 2013

Bangkok, Thailand
“Not the best I've had, but pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and I were visiting Whitehorse on vacation and love Vietnamese food. So, after finding Chez Noodle on Trip Advisor, we decided to give it a try. We go to the best Vietnamese restaurant in the DFW area, so our standards are very high and it is really not fair. But, my husband had the Pho and I had the vermacelli bowl--both traditional meals. They were both fine. For the price, this is certainly a place we would frequent again, if we lived in Whitehorse.

Visited July 2013
“YUMMY!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

This Restaurant has the BEST broth ever! The service is quick and friendly; the food is simple and AMAZING! And has quickly become one of my favourite places for dine-in or take-out.

Visited May 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Good Vietnamese food in Whitehorse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

I had the "bun" with the bbq pork and spring rolls and it was quite good. As good as I've had anywhere. This is the only place in town for pho. Everyone I was with enjoyed their meals and the service was quick.

Visited August 2012
Whitehorse, Canada
“only Vietnamese place in Whitehorse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

Nothing like a big bowl of pho after Xcountry skiing. I hardly order anything else. The food here is good and at a reasonable price. Is it like Vietnamese food in Vancouver or Montreal, no.
Even Yellowknife has TWO Vietnamese places.
But it is a nice change of pace. Service is quick and efficient and the meals are consistent and reasonably priced.

• Visited March 2012