“Simple”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Brandon, Canada
“Simple”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Went for dinner the other day and requested the meal for my wife not contain onions of any type due to an allergy to onions. Needless to say the order somehow did not get through to the kitchen as my wife's meal was served, she ate a couple of bites and then discovered they had loaded it with onions. My wife ended up sick for two days because of their complete lack of regard for a simple request.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MollyMack

Whitehorse, Canada
“Yummy and affordable lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Perfect place to have a hot soup, spring roll, steamed bun, or pork skewer -- this is a lunch time 'staple' for me and a dinner favourite for my family. We've been coming here for years. The owners are really lovely and welcoming -- they definitely make you feel like you're part of their extended family. It's really cool because they have seen our daughters grow up throughout the years and they always make a special effort to acknowledge them and make them feel special. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable and yummy lunch (or dinner) spot. You can have a filling lunch for under $15 or dinner for under $20, which is almost unheard of in Whitehorse.

• Visited March 2014
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

My go-to spot when I need a hot soup during the cold winter. Excellent Pho (although lately they seem to cheap out on the seafood one) and other items on the menu are very good as well. And the salad roll as an appy is a must. Very good value for your money.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ellen H
“great lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I go here often to grab lunch to take back to the office. Usually only takes 10 minutes which is awesome. I have only had one experience were I has not impressed due to fatty pork and dirty lettuce but chalked it up to a bad day or new employee as I keep going back!

• Visited June 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Not the best I've had, but pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and I were visiting Whitehorse on vacation and love Vietnamese food. So, after finding Chez Noodle on Trip Advisor, we decided to give it a try. We go to the best Vietnamese restaurant in the DFW area, so our standards are very high and it is really not fair. But, my husband had the Pho and I had the vermacelli bowl--both traditional meals. They were both fine. For the price, this is certainly a place we would frequent again, if we lived in Whitehorse.

Visited July 2013