Haye Pastures Farm
The Southcrest Manor Hotel(Redditch)(Great Value!)
US$61
The Throckmorton(Alcester)(Great Value!)
US$77
Meadow Farm(Redditch)
US$70
Kings Court Hotel(Alcester)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
Bell at Tanworth in Arden(Tanworth-in-Arden)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsperfect hostsspent nightslocal pubshort stayon arrivalhayloft cottagejonnecaccommodationgeese
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Just paid our third visit to the B&B and have previously stayed in the Hayloft. Muriel and Jon as welcoming as ever. The combination of good food, comfortable accommodation and the tranquil surroundings very hard to beat. We shall return.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jp4548
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Just stayed this week (tues 9th-wed 10th april 2013), for business trip. Haye Pastures Farm is a beauitful placee, with a charming family, lovely accommodation & excellent choice. Definitely stay again, thank-you for a super stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have just retured from Haye Pastures Cottages and cannot say anything bad about this place, we were made very welcome from the onset, Jon and his son welcomed us before showing us to the cottage we were staying in for the week. I was so excited at how close we were to the baby lambs in the field, loved by the cats and dog, not so sure about the horses, don't think they like me but I did visit on many occasions each day and I like them all the same. Never stayed on a farm before and was given Jon and Muriels number by a previous cottage owner we had rented in the past. We were so pleased that we had asked as I could definitely live there and miss the place already. The property is spotless and very well equipped, comfortable and warm as the weather was extremely cold while we were there but that never spoilt our holiday at all. Jon and Muriel were the perfect hosts along with the pets who we loved to bits. The cats are very friendly and won't think twice about getting in your car and try to come home with you so check your car before you leave, you might get a new lodger. Holding a baby lamb before I left just put the icing on the cake apart from seeing Jon's Harley, I left with a huge smile on my face and look forward to seeing them both agan. The property is located at the top of a hill but you would not know it as we walked to the Harvester pub, 10 minute walk on foot, which you will pass at the roundabout on your way to the cottages. If your looking for peace, tranquility and a quiet time then this is the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2013

2013 is my second year staying with Jon and Muriel. At the end of a long day working on a stand at the N.E.C it was a pleasure to get "home" and it did feel just like home. When I go back now I feel that I am staying with friends. Both of them are always there with a warm welcome. and the perfect breakfast, including the toast, Jon.

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom_Sheedy44
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I was only going to stay for a week but kept coming back for two years!! Jon's theory was I was waiting for him to get the toast right! Jon and Muriel are brilliant hosts they made me feel welcome every day. The accommadation was always spotless and Muriel would always make sure everything was spotless. The cats kept me on my toes.

I would recommend the accommadation to anyone. Thank you Jon, Muriel, Daisy, Molly, Lillie and Barney and for a while kenel (I think that was his name) for all Tahoe fun and entertainment

Hope to see ,you all again soon

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business