“The Perfect Get Away!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mills River
Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill
Ranked #1 of 1 Mills River B&B and Inns
“The Perfect Get Away!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I loved staying at this Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill. You are greeted with smiling faces in this
Southern style elegantly designed Bed and Breakfast. Serenity, Peace, exquisite rooms, superbly kept up, gourmet breakfast at the dining table-3 course. I was made so welcome and anything I needed during my stay they were right on it! The beautiful gardens below the house designed to meander on a trail were so relaxing too. I recommend this as The Perfect Get Away!
Gail Hill

Room Tip: I stayed in The Charlottesville Room-it was very large with a king size bed, sitting area, fireplace...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Gailchill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Fayetteville, PA
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I spent this year's anniversary at the Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill. From the process of making the reservation to our check-out everything was exceptional.

While making reservations I spoke with Selena, the innkeeper, quite frequently. She always answered my questions both in a timely manner and thoroughly. The reservation was quick and simple. I even had to make a change to it later on and it was no trouble at all.

When we arrived at the inn we were greeted at the door by Kate, the head chef/innkeeper. She greeted us by name and knew a lot about us and why we were staying (Selena obviously informed her of our previous conversations). It was personal touches like these that made it a joy to stay here. Kate checked us in, gave us a tour of the property and our room and offered to help us with our bags. She knew we had a long drive that day and had quickly given us some very good suggestions (knowing what type of food we enjoy) for a close/quick dinner so we can get to relaxing.

In the mornings it was very nice to stroll through the forest and see some of the decorations, wildlife, and flowers growing in the surrounding area. It was almost surreal how peaceful it was. You could just smell the nature surrounding you.

Breakfasts were wonderful. I have a dietary restriction and they accommodated my needs without any question. They adjusted the menu to fit it without making me feel out of place with the other guests. They were even quick to ask to make sure (before making it) if I could have it. All of the breakfasts were 3 courses (usually some kind of fruit, main course, and dessert). They were very filling and would usually hold me over until dinner.

We stayed in the Natchez Suite. It was a very cozy room with a sitting bench overlooking the front of the building. The bathroom was very big and and bed was comfy. I did have some trouble sleeping but I'm not sure if it was the bed or other factors. The sheets on the bed were so comfortable that we actually ordered some for our own bed.

Right outside of the room, in a corridor shared with the Charlottesville suite, is a nook with a Keurig and snacks, available 24/7.

The area where the inn is located is about 25 minutes from Asheville, and 15-20 minutes from Brevard and Hendersonville. There is nothing really super close, but we knew that going in and driving was not an issue for us. One of the reasons we picked the area was for the nature around it and it did not disappoint. We hiked in nearby dupont state forest and it was beautiful and the waterfalls were amazing.

If I had just one criticism of the inn it was that the couple that we shared a wall with got up very early. It was easy to hear them going about their business in the morning. Other than that, the inn was very quiet.

Overall, this was one of the nicest places with the absolute best service we have ever stayed in. We felt like we were actually guests and not just another dollar. The staff was always available and I have never seen so many smiles! I would not hesitate to recommend the inn to family/friends and when we go back (we definitely will be back) it will be the first place I look for.

Room Tip: The natchez suite was a good room if you did not need all the extras (no fireplace or fan) but was r...
3 Thank JJ4Eva
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 23 May 2014

As an experienced B&B traveler, Tiffany Hill is far and away the best stay I have ever had. This was our second visit and we have stayed in Charlottesville Suite (main house with view of colonial garden—great bathtub), Mountain View (carriage house-woodland & mountain view) and Lexington Suite (carriage house-mountain and woodland view—big bathtub). All rooms are them e decorated, gorgeous and quiet due to smart design of B&B. We particularly enjoyed the Lexington Suite as it large picture window with great views of mountains and woodland area, additional privacy in the carriage house, and a fireplace visible from both sitting area and bedroom. I would open the windows and could hear the birds throughout the day. Lovely colonial garden and huge secret garden with walking trail, flowers, waterfall, and dedicated bird watching pavilion. Grounds are exceptionally well maintained. A true nature lover’s delight! Convenient to many attractions (Asheville, Hendersonville, Brevard) and nearby evening dining but also ideal to just stay in and relax around the property too!! Plenty of free snacks, beverages, and Keurig in room (carriage house) or just outside your room (main house). Carriage house rooms have in room microwave and small refrigerator. Saw deer and white squirrel (area famous for these) on property. Since it was near my birthday, I ordered a celebration cake which they baked and customized according to my specifications. It was scrumptious! Took advantage of their 5 year anniversary special rate deal also! Staff is cheerful, pleasant, and very helpful. The owner, Selena, couldn’t be more gracious or accommodating. It is truly outstanding!!

Room Tip: Carriage house rooms (Mountain View and Lexington Suite have free breakfast delivery to room (if des...
Durham, NC, USA
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill was a stellar location for a birthday celebration! The Inn is conveniently located near Asheville, Brevard, and Hendersonville. It was planned and built as a B&B, is beautifully decorated, immaculate, and spares no detail for the comfort of guests.
Selena, owner/innkeeper; Kate, chef/innkeeper; Laura, and Sabina obviously care about their guests and ensure that they feel welcome and at home. They are the personification of Southern hospitality. The 3-course gourmet breakfasts are beautifully presented and delicious.
Time spent with Selena, Kate, Laura, and the other guests was most enjoyable. Lovely gardens and a walking trail through lower garden spaces offer a quiet and restful respite. We eagerly look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully appointed, quiet, and private.
Windsor, CO
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

One word sums up our 4 night stay.... PERFECT.... Selena and her whole staff are absolutely wonderful.. We will return when ever we can.... A MUST for sure....loved every minute...you will not be disappointed in any way.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Benson, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We have recently returned from another wonderful stay on Tiffany Hill. We were celebrating our 19th anniversary as well as taking part in the Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill's 5th year celebration "Celebrate 5 with 5". We have been fortunate to have spent time at some great B&Bs over the last 19 yrs but finding Tiffany Hill is at the top of our list. Spending time on Tiffany Hill is absolutely wonderful. Selena, owner/innkeeper and Kate, breakfast chef/innkeeper are very special ladies. They, as well as all the other staff take care of each and every guest as though they are part of the family. The breakfasts with dessert are to die for. The peace and serenity of the Inn is delightful for spending time sitting on the front porch or in the sitting room. If you wish to do some exploring while there, Selena and Kate have numerous ideas to share and places to visit. We are already looking forward to our next stay in the fall!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Cary,NC
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and i loved this B&B, it provides many amenities within the property and it is a short drive from many lovely places in the mountains. We enjoyed the hospitality of the staff and the company of other guest. Our room was is superb condition...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard
Sunset Motel
Sunset Motel
#1 of 4 in Brevard

Been to Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill? Share your experiences!