The Grange Hotel
US$139
US$90
US$88
PremierInn.com
The Chantry Hotel(Bury St Edmunds)
US$198
US$167
The Angel Hotel(Bury St Edmunds)
US$175
US$151
The Angel Hotel
Best Western Priory Hotel(Bury St Edmunds)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$82
Priceline
All Saints Hotel(Bury St Edmunds)
US$168
US$160
US$254
US$186
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$232
Travelodge Thetford Hotel(Thetford)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsjunior suitehuge tvlooked fantasticpiping hotwedding venuelovely gardencountry housechocolate brownieonly criticismafternoon teamulti taskingupgradingcountrysidesuffolk
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food, lovely place to stay!
Not so lovely if something goes wrong!!!
My card was, as standard pre authorised at the start of our stay. The trouble is, they lost our paperwork, meaning I had to pay essentially again. I was reluctant to do so as money had already been pre authorised, however the lady assured me it would take a couple of days to return to my account. She took my name and number so that I would get a follow up phone call from the hotel. (WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN)
It’s now Friday (the following week) and the money still has not been returned to me. Having spoken to the hotel, I was asked to contact my bank. The very fact they lost the receipt is why this has happened. The supervisor rung me back, and all I have received is “all I can do is apologise”! I suggested that some sort of gesture be offered as an apology however this was dismissed. When I informed them I would not be leaving a good review, the response was “well that is your prerogative”! WOW, just wow! From reading past reviews, it seems others have had a similar issue when things have gone wrong, and attempts from this hotel to put things right it next to none! If all is well, then you will have a lovely stay, however, do not expect any courtesy or genuine gesture if something isn’t right or goes wrong!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We booked an afternoon tea for Mother’s Day for my husbands mum. Plenty of parking outside. We arrived 20 minutes early so we had a drink in the bar. At 3pm we were called in to sit at our table, were we asked for our choice of tea, followed by a large pot to keep us going.
Our only criticism of the afternoon was the time we were all made to wait for the afternoon tea. By 3:30 all the tables around us were starting to make comments to each other about where the afternoon tea was. So by 3:45 finally all the staff arrived giving all the tables their cake stands together. 45 mins is really a long wait considering we’d had our tea just after 3pm. Maybe you could consider this for your next guests.

Good selection of sandwiches. The cakes were amazing! All freshly bakes and tasted incredible top marks for your selection of cakes and how delicious they tasted. We brought some home with us as we couldn’t finish it all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Lunch on Mothering Sunday at short notice ! They did what they could to fit us in, despite having to serve a largish group. Furthermore the food was served rapidly and was HOT. We just had the main course - traditional Sunday lunch. Two had pork, one beef. The pork was excellent, wrapped in bacon. The topside beef was tasty but was tough going.. Always a risk with beef. The vegetables were plentiful and well cooked; potatoes, just right as well. The Chilean Merlot was fine and at a good temperature. Service was very pleasant and saw promptly to our needs. All this and main meals under a tenner ! Why can't other classy restaurants do this ?

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter had booked this as a treat for the two of us, on a Groupon deal. The 45 minute Massage was very relaxing, and professional. We went in for our massages one after the other. Afterwards, it said the deal included a light lunch of sandwiches, we both chose the hot sausage baguettes with melted cheese and a tea and a coffee. The food was very good for what was advertised. Overall the experience was well worth the special deal price and we both had a relaxing professional massage in lovely room. Would recommend as a treat for afternoon. Light lunch had been listed as just sandwiches and they were much better than we had been expecting. Would recommend as a treat for yourself, but especially if available on a deal price. On Groupon we had got 2 for the price of 1. Lovely lady doing the massage.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel very last minute, around 30 minutes before arrival.

Booked via Expedia and for the price I paid I found it good value.
The building is beautiful and has plenty of parking to accommodate guests.

The staff were friendly and even kept the restaurant open to cater for my late arrival.
I did find the restaurant a little stuffy and behind the times. They should play to their strengths much like a vintage inn would. Quality pub grub essentially.

The hotel is a little worn, but due to the buildings size and age I think it adds to its charm.
I found it clean and comfortable. Bed was particularly comfy with plenty of pillows.

I stayed in room 1 which was massive and featured a work desk, separate dressing table, large bed, sofa, coffee table and huge tv. Bathroom also a good size complete with toiletries.

Breakfast was lovely and really well presented. Coffee was also of a decent quality.

Compared to the pricing of other hotels in the area I think this represents good value.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business