Just come back from this hotel and despite the monsoon like weather we experienced on the last 2 days we had a great time. The hotel is very modern with nice decor & is kept exceptionally clean. Rooms were of a good size. The gardens were well kept and the pool areas were very pleasant with more than enough sun-loungers - there was no need to reserve beds. There was a separate children's pool which meant the larger pools were quieter and more relaxed - anyone travelling without children would like this. The water-slides were opened twice each day & were good fun. The hotel also offered a spa with the turkish bath, steam room and sauna free to use for guests. The food was ok but not exceptional. Breakfast was the worst meal of the day - steer clear of the omelettes, they are swimming in oil!! At lunch we headed to the snack bar were they offered burgers, pizza, jacket spuds, salad etc which was ideal for us. In the evening the main restaurant could be quite hectic but there was plenty of variety so there should be something to suit even the fussiest of eaters. To make sure your drinks get topped up by the waiters just give them a few lira when you get a table and they will look after you. There are 3 a la carte restaurants - we tried the Turkish one & really enjoyed it - the soup was lovely!
The entertainment team seemed to offer a variety of activities during the day & people seemed more than happy with the kids club. There is even a teenage club some mornings where they have an xbox & wii for them to use. The wifi is free to guests which was great, especially for our teenage daughter. There was a show each evening which seemed to offer standard stuff - karaoke, magic show, variety show etc but as i didn't go to any I can't say how good they were. There are plenty of bars situated around the hotel and all had a nice relaxed atmosphere. Drinks were ok but I have had better cocktails at other hotels.
If you like leaving the hotel for a meal out etc then this isn't the hotel for you. There are only a few shops located near the hotel (where you can barter over the price you pay) and there is a larger shopping centre about 15 mins walk away - other than that there isn't a lot to see. You can get a bus into Side from outside the hotel but it is farther away than we thought.
I understand this is the first year that a British tour operator has booked rooms in this hotel so there were only a handful of Brits there during our stay. It will probably get more popular with Brits once people have stayed there & start to recommend it.
Would definitely consider going back to this hotel in the future & would recommend it both for families & couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunConnect Sea World Resort & Spa is a family-friendly hotel located directly at the beach of Kizilagac, just 20 km from Side. The hotel offers a wide range of restaurants, and with All Inclusive, which is included in the price, you can enjoy a convenient and family-friendly holiday. The large and lovely pool area is located in a stately garden. Morwovwe two large pools, a kids' pool with a pirate ship and four waterslides makes sure that you'll never get bored. In addition to all water fun, there is a kids' club, organizing numerous activities and games for the younger guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Sunconnect Sea World Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Kizilagac
- Sea World Resort And Spa
- Sunconnect Sea World Resort & Spa Turkey/Antalya Province