“A little Eden”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A little Eden”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very peaceful walk, and the view from the edge of the cliff towards the lake is wonderful, I only wish I had visited earlier in the summer when it is at its best. An excellent location for small romantic weddings.

Visited August 2014

Langley City, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Garden Wedding”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We recently had our wedding at Linden Gardens. Ken and his staff did an amazing job from the setup, to his wonderful bar staff, and the convenience of his staff taking care of all of the clean up at the end of the night. Our friends and family were raving about the beautiful back drop of the ceremony and how cool the beautiful trees kept things on a 30 degree day. There is so many different trails that lead to beautiful back drops for amazing pictures. The inside of the venue is just as nice with vaulted ceilings and exposed timber beams. I would recommend this venue to anybody looking to get married in the Okanagan. We will never forget this day and the Linden Gardens are a huge part of our fond memories.

Visited July 2014
New Westminster, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Lush Garden and Yummy Cafe!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This garden is so beautiful! We have eaten at the garden's Frog City Cafe a few times on our semi-regular road trips to the Okanagan (try to make the drive a couple times each summer). I love it there because it serves a fresh, local, casual lunch. And the setting couldn't be better -the patio is surrounded by lush, old growth, gorgeous flowers! The pulled pork sandwich with a glass of any local white wine is my favourite!

After visiting it for the first time my then Fiance and I decided to get married in the gardens a year later. The owners were so helpful with everything! They helped us find great local vendors not to mention all of the hard work they put in in regards to planning and executing the wedding! We haven't gotten our photos back yet but judging from guest's cellphone pictures the Gardens were the perrfect backdrop for every photo! The atmosphere of our wedding was just as we had hoped - I have since recommended to gardens to acquaintances who are engaged!

Visited June 2014
Kelowna
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A nice stroll & soup too!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is a lovely spot to take a stroll through the gardens - the dappled shade makes for some really nice photos - and then enjoy a nice bowl of soup (I had an excellent borscht with multi grain garlic toast) & perhaps a decadent dessert (I didn't but I really should of) in their great cafe.

Visited June 2014
Lafayette, California
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Surprise”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

A front desk associate at the Ramada in Penticton suggested the gardens to us and she really did us a great favor in doing so. By sharp contrast with the Elysium Gardens in Kelowna (please see my review) the doors are wide open at both the Frog City Cafe and to the gardens themselves. We wandered in and around and all through the gardens stopping to talk with a couple members of the staff about various plants and trees as well as the background of the gardens. Multiple flower varieties were in various stages of bloom and the colors were wonderful. The place is chockablock full of eye candy.

On our way out I stopped at the cafe and asked one of the staff there, "If I wanted to pay the suggested donation of five dollars a person, to whom would I give it?" She allowed that she would be happy to take it and did so with a smile and a thank you.

Helpful and friendly staff and absolutely gorgeous grounds!

Visited May 2014