Surf Maroc Taghazout Villa
  • Breakfast included
US$34
Cancelon
  • Pool
Tildi Hotel & SPA(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$55
Dar Banana(Agadir)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssurf marocother guestsfood was amazingpacked lunchfeel at homeyoga classestravelled sologreat funlaid backperfect waveslong tableequipment hireairport pickupawesome staffgreen wavesevery eveningoverlooking the sea
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My first visit to Morocco. The people that work here are amazing. Fun, kind, helpful & thorough. They make what could seem to some (me), a daunting trip on your own, a smooth ride. The food is astonishingly delicious, nourishing, healthy and plentiful. BBQ night was lots of fun bringing together the other two places they own (for us visitors to compare notes on the surf/ some of our abilities to surf or not!).
I went for the Girls Surf Week, not being girlie but just not wishing to look too useless in front of the lads type of thinking! It was awesome. Everyone had the same goals, get up and go surf (or learn to)! We were spoilt with two amaze instructors, Fatima & Cyrielle. Every last one of us was up and loving it by the end of the week with the opportunity to move from the 'foamies' to a hard board (Minimal?- I gave it a go!). Every last one of us left wanting more!
Tom & Rosie (surfers themselves) were immaculate hosts. Made it all look too easy, even though I'm sure it isn't always, but you'd never know.
Rooms we're clean and comfortable. The villa is pretty and social, if that suits you. Otherwise there are plenty of spaces for 'you' time. I was no yoga buff before going to the villa, yet left feeling it was inclusive and accessible. Tara and Anne are very very good it seemed to me, I felt I wasn't an outsider that didn't know what I was doing. I understood and fully fell into it. This trip was an 8mth post op on my knee ACL. It has never felt better.
A beau place. Follow this path.... leads to awesome!

Stayed: April 2014
BenSurfMaroc, Manager at Surf Maroc Taghazout Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Hey Holly,

A genuinely lovely account, thank you so so much! We hope you're still surfing and that you'll come visit again :)

Tom, Rosie and all the team

Reviewed 22 March 2014

My son and our group travelled back to Surf Maroc once again in February this year. From the booking, airport pick up, hire car, accommodation and the awesome food, once again we were not to be disappointed. The surf was pretty good, suffering a bit with the sand having been washed off the points during the heavy Atlantic winter, but the sun shone for 7 straight days and we had some excellent sessions at Banana's, La Source, Killers, Boilers and Mysteries.

Point of interest, we had the Rusty team Noa Deane and Jay Davies staying there making a movie and they were great guys to talk to and absolutely blitzed the surf. Always had time to talk to the lads and great ambassadors for their sponsors.

Excellent support from Tom and Rosie, who are fabulous hosts and of course Ben and Ollie (the owners) popping by are always welcoming. I would say the whole Surf Maroc team are excellent hosts and cannot recommend it enough. My only caution is that Morocco is still a developing country and extra care should be taken with hygiene at all times...or you will get ill!

Room Tip: Our lads had the room adjacent with the balcony...awesome!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brent T

Karl!

If only all Dad's were like you and Brent! And damn did you guys score! Some epic surf, table tennis and tales round the camp table.

Amped for next year already!

TC

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My son and I spent 7 nights at the villa at the beginning of March, and had an amazing time. From the moment we were collected from the airport to the minute we were dropped back, it was a truly well organised adventure. Surf Maroc caters for all levels of skill and expert tuition is provided by very experienced surfers who taxi you up and down the coastline to the spot most appropriate to your ability. The villa accommodation is clean and comfortable, the food is excellent and Tom, Rosie and the rest of the crew are superb! They make you feel at home and run the place like clockwork. The amazing views from the balcony and terrace help to create a relaxing atmosphere. Yoga classes both morning and evening help to relieve those aching muscles after a day's surfing! The most perfect holiday any surfer could wish for! Many, many thanks. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Hey Karl,

I've been meaning to write this for a while but what can we say? both you and Adam were so cool, constant good vibes and pumped on surf everyday!

Can't wait to have you guys come back!

best vibes,
Tom, Rosie and all the Team

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Surf Maroc has everything covered that you could want being a traveling surfer in Morocco. I recently stayed here with my wife and we both loved it. The views from the balcony and terrace are amazing, the staff is super friendly and makes you feel at home, food is incredible and they feed you very well, surf movie room, susnet yoga overlooking the ocean, it's all there! The Taghazout area has some of the best surf in Morocco and Surf Maroc puts you right in the middle of it. Whether you're a surfer or not, you will enjoy your stay here.

Thanks guys!

Ben

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Cheers Ben,

A double whamy from you and Kori.

Thanks again for coming, was rad meeting you.

Stay radical.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

3 nights at this lovely villa was not enough. The food was excellent, the staff was friendly and everything was perfect. We had so much fun hanging out with Tom and crew and we cannot wait to come back. Best place ever and thank you so much for an amazing experience!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank akbourne

Was lovely meeting you both K, be sure to bring Ben back.

Thank you for your amazing review. Hope Venture is treating you both well.

Tom, Rosie and all the Team