I loved this place. It's such a welcome stop in the pretty Wiltshire countryside and although there aren't any great views or sights within walking distance, I really enjoyed myself. The rooms are newly refurbished and modern, each with a different theme and all the conveniences you expect. Breakfast was good. It was very comfortable. The pub is good to eat at, food above average, nice fireplace. Could do without the carpets and a more modern feel in keeping with the rooms but we went for dinner and lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old House at Home inn provides tastefully decorated bed and breakfast accommodation and is ideal for those of you visiting Wiltshire, Bath, Badminton and Castle Combe or for travellers en route via the M4. The accommodation comprises five quiet double bedrooms and one twin room in a separate building from the pub. All come with en-suite wet room, plasma TV, broadband access and tea and coffee making facilities. Stay with us and experience our luxury 5 star accommodation at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Old House at Home Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old House At Home Hotel Burton
- The Old House At Home Inn Burton, Wiltshire