“Great Resturant/Brewery”

Stateline Brewery
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2014

When I go to a brewery I expect some nice beers and ok food. This was not what I got at the Stateline Brewery. The Beer was excelent, and the food was better. The price was very good fot the quality of the beer and food. The service was as good as I have had at any 5 star resturant. If you are going to south lake tahoe you have to try this resturant. The only thing that was average was the noise level and ambiance in the brewery, but then again it is a brewery not a 5 star resturant.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We have recently visited Heavenly from England for a ski trip and ate here on several occasions. We found the service great, each time we had a different server and all were friendly and efficient. The food was really good and quick to arrive. They were busy all the time we were there. All good and no complaints.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great to find a place with a decent selection of brews, when in Tahoe you have to get the local area beer, the IPA was delicious. I ordered a pizza and it was decent but nothing I would come back for. The service was great, the atmosphere was a little loud as I was trying to converse with friends. There was one particular table that was being very loud, but it was during the NCAA March Madness so probably not an every night occurrence.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have been to plenty of breweries in my life and was very excited to go to Stateline Brewery. I ordered the beer sampler and none of the beer knocked it out of the park. The IPA was the best of the bunch. I ordered a burger and it was average, but there were 12 of us friends and their food looked great. The fish taco's stood out to me and I would recommend them to anyone who goes here. It is a good place to go in South Lake Tahoe, but it doesn't compare to other breweries I have been to.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Stateline Brewery. Loved it. Great happy hour. Our server, Nick was the best. Very personable and a really nice guy. We will be talking this up to our friends. We live in Pollock Pines so will be back.