“Very very very nice and friendly atmosphere!”
Review of Stateline Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lake Tahoe (California)
Stateline Lodge
Reviewed 17 October 2005

I was in Stateline in the end of the winter with 3 friends, and I thought I was in my home! The owners are very nice, the rooms are confortable and very clean! The hot tub was super hot, very relaxing after a whole day sking!!! The people who was staying there was very nice too, realy good moded people! I´m sure that next winter I´m going to Stateline Lodge again!

• Stayed: March 2005
2  Thank SCF1965

Reviewed 19 September 2005

We stayed here a couple of weekends ago - they have upgraded some of the rooms - we stayed in the luxury room and we were very impressed.
The staff are friendly and the whole place has a nice relaxed atmosphere.
Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2005
1  Thank Catherine777
Weybridge England
Reviewed 13 April 2005

Nice little hotel - friendly staff and a neat little diner (Cheese Steaks) adjoining. Really handy for Lake Tahoe attractions and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: March 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 March 2005

We stayed at Stateline Lodge in February 2005. It is under new management, an English family who have plans to renovate the place. It is a little faded and in need of a lick of paint, but I'm sure they will make it good very quickly, and it is very reasonably priced. The lodge is really convenient for the Casino's and the Ski Lift to Heavenly - both are a very short walk from the hotel. The English family are very friendly, and make both guests and pets welcome (They have a little dog of their own). We enjoyed our stay and feel like we made new friends. We are planning to come back in the Summer.

4  Thank M3Roger
Monterey, Ca
Reviewed 22 November 2004

I stayed in Stateline Lodge for two nights in Oct 04. Arrived at 10pm and need to wake up a clerk. Departed at 9am and couldn't find any clerk/management.

Credit card was incorrectly charged a second time in November. They must think that if I were senile enough they might get away with it. Very unprofessional.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
san francisco, ca
Reviewed 22 October 2004

I stayed here for 2 nights at the end of September 2004. The room was very old -- old sheets, old blanket, old towers etc. The first night I managed to sleep. The second night, the next door occupant left the TV on it was unbelievably noisy in my room thru the thin wall I laid awake wondering why I came to Lake Tahoe at all. The service -- well I saw the front desk person the day I checked in. The front desk was closed the rest of the time I walked by. No coffee in the morning -- the front desk was closed at 9am even though it should be open according the sign on the door.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 August 2004

Man this place is so good! Its near an internet cafe, a great little mexican food restaurant, and they have free laundry room for guests! If you want some typical place with robotic service and boring rooms, stay at a casino. But if you want warm people and a relaxed atmosphere, stay at a place like this. I like a motel with character. Im definitely staying here on my next trip. The front desk guys were awesome! Guys if you read this, thanks for the help!

ps Sorry we stole those towels. And sheets.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member