“Classic Italian Dishes at Fair Prices”
Review of Campagnola Trattoria - CLOSED

Campagnola Trattoria
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ohio
Reviewed 17 April 2013

The place to start is with their Brodetto Mare Caldo - a delicious seafood platter of Manila clams, tiger shrimp, New Zealand Mussels and calamari, with a white wine sauce and plenty of flavorings.
Then, move on to Mezzalune Di Zucca - a homemade ravioli with butternut squash and herbs in a wonderful mascarpone cheese sauce. On another occasion, I went for the Ossobuco con Risotto, which was outstanding. I tried making this thing at home and it's a lot of work! I recommend coming here instead.

Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

Best homemade pasta I have had in my life and very good prices as well. Owner was our waiter and he was incredibly knowledgable and genuinely Italian! Strongly recommend!

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Ate here with a Travelzoo deal. As we sat down we were given a glass of prosecco each...gave to my mate who is quite picky and managed to polish off both glasses. Attentive service..my friend loved the seafood pasta and I have to say the bacon and spicy tomato pasta was really tasty... deffo one to return to. Note there is 'free parking for coffee bean customers' across the road ;)

Reviewed 13 February 2013

We were very disappointed. First a warning: do not go on a cold day; this restaurant does not have any heating! That's right, no heating. They seated us in the large second room and then when we twice asked for the heat to be raised they admitted that they have NO HEAT in the second room; however, the first room was just as cold.

Limited menu. Very uninteresting food: we tried the tricolore salad, the spaghetti pescatore, and the pasta checca. The sauteed spinach was plain. Average service. No reason to return.

1  Thank MarshBruce
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I'm originally italian, and i remember dining in this restaurant when it opened many many years ago. I remember it being quite good, but when I went back a couple of month ago and I didn't have a really good meal. Everything was quite ordinary, you can't really say this is a real italian restaurant. It's ok, decent food, good size portions, but lack of special flavors or anything very special you will remember. It could be much better.