“Best fish and chips in London”
Review of The Codfather

The Codfather
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Northolt
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is my weekly treat. It’s always fresh the facilities are always clean and the staff friendly. If you’re in the area you should stop by.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Golden well cooked fish and chips.i ordered one Haddock and Plaice with small chips. It taste fresh and well cocked. Chips are great golden crispy.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Since having my first experience of a wonderful cod bites meal here a year ago, I won't go anywhere else for my fish and chips. The food is always freshly cooked with great tasting fish and crunchy on the outside and soft and melt in your mouth chips. The staff are always friendly and smiling, providing a great service. 5 stars for the food and service. As the food is always cooked fresh, sometimes have to wait a little for the excellent food-well worth the wait. Top tip, phone in advance and the wait is less.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing chips. Best my family and I have tasted. Great quality!!
Service is also great. Great portion size too.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Just moved to the south harrow area and tried a few different chip shops while we were still unpacking etc this past month. By FAR the best chips we've had in forever. Consistently crunchy and yet still soft.
A large was more than enough for the 3 of us so we had leftovers which were still nice once warmed up in the microwave.
It's already our no.1 local and we will be returning for sure.
Wonderful service too!