Nice place, villas are lovely but at the moment you cannot use the pool from 10am-5pm as there are renovations during the low season. We found this hotel very comfortable but were not impressed when on checkout, we were asked for 30thb for accidentally breaking a water bottle when we had paid 2600thb for a villa without the use of the pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Grood Arcadia Resort & Spa with its convenience facilities for all luxurious rooms. A variety of stylish rooms of villa, single house (for 6 - 8 persons) provided to our honored hotel guests. Each room is fully equipped with TV, refrigerator, safe box, water heater, vanity, wardrobe and more. At the dining room, placed nearby the pool (Kids swimming pool is available.!) and overlooking the sea, with its romantic and relaxing atmosphere; you can enjoy a good time with your loved ones while being served with great taste Thai food and/or international food. Cafe DeWa, another place with its friendly nooks and crannies, is provided to our coffee persons; gourmet coffee and a list of drinks are informally served daily. Absolutely, an up-to-the-minute health fitness room provided. Also, a sizable convention room with the volume of 120 seats is ready and handy for multi purposes such as a private meeting, seminar, social parties etc. To improve your health, a well-arranged relaxing and pleasant atmosphere health spa is just the thing, of course, you will never miss out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Grood Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Grood Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Baan Grood Arcadia Hotel Bang Saphan