“Staying in this B&B was my favorite part of my entire week.”
Review of La Bruschetta

La Bruschetta
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Pavones
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pavones lies around 15 km south of Playa Zancudo and on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. Around 400 km south of the capital city San Jose, the best way to get to Pavones is via Golfito, from where you can catch a cab to here. The restaurant is just south of Rio Clara along the coastline.
Pinellas Park
“Staying in this B&B was my favorite part of my entire week.”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Josella is more than hospitable. We drove 4 hours to surf & came to find flat water. She made up for it all with her down-to-earth attitude & her AMAZING filet. If you don't get a chance to stay the night, at least go have dinner. You won't regret it!

Vero Beach, Florida
“Authentic Napolitano Italian food off the beaten path....”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Dining at La Bruschetta is both a culinary and romantic delight - all because of the obvious joy and love,Lilla, the owner and chef, brings to each guest. Along with Lilla's authentic smile comes the freshest baked thickly crusted bread,handmade pasta, and an antipasto that was unlike anything I have ever had before. We went two nights in a row and the flavors were just amazing. Pizza becomes a first class entree here - the vegetarian contained items you will not see on any other pizza and the delicious thin crispy crust with crisply bubbled edges just melts in your mouth. I also fell in love with the engaging and beautiful Shayla, Lilla's young daughter, who was so quietly engaging herself With Spanish videos on politenessthat I just had to interfere and have her come sit with us for a snuggle. Lilla does not believe dinner should be hurried - we walked across the oceanfront path at sunset and climbed the most beautiful craggy rock to a lookout as the waves crashed on the outside craggy black rocks - an amazing,wonderful,delicious dining event - and we left feeling like family.

• Visited July 2014
Ojochal, Costa Rica
“The best”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The food here is wonderful and owner is so special. The pizza and lasagne were great. Great place to eat

• Visited June 2014
Esterillos Oeste
“Excellent authentic Italian food”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Every time that my son and I travel to Pavones we go to this lovely little restaurant. The food is fresh, delicious and authentic! The antipasto and gnocchi are our favorites. I also love the eclectic decor. The service is great too!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Restaurant in Pavones”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

If you visit Pavones, you MUST visit La Bruschetta for some of the best Italian food you will ever experience anywhere. Try the Filet Mignon and the pizza.

Visited May 2014