My wife and I drove down to Callian from Calais and arrived at Chateau de Camiole late at night , the instructions for occupying the apartment were left for us and access was gained without any problems . The apartment was beautifully presented and the bed was comfortable , the living area and kitchen were well equipped and the south facing terrace was amazing . We used the pool facilities daily and both pools were outstanding , the upper pool had a bar and cafe attached serving burgers and pizzas among other things both of which we enjoyed greatly . The village of Callian was within easy walking distance with wonderful views all the way up . The Chateau is a marvellous centre for touring south east France , Antibes was only 20 mins drive . we will certainly consider visiting Chateau de Camiole again , it is a beautiful well kept holiday facility . Mike & Jen Pratt .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the border of the "Provence" and the "Cote d'Azur", the castle of "Camiole" overlooks on the mmv resort & Spa. The panorama is simply breath taking. The ambiance can be compared to a village from our beautiful "Provence". The appartments are spacious and well equipped, you will also enjoy the villas and their private swimmingpool. Come and relax with our O pure Spa, the multi-sports ground, 2 overflowing swimmingpools, and let us not forget about the mini club for the children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Domaine de Camiole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Camiole Hotel Callian
- Chateau De Camiole Resort And Spa
- Residence Domaine De Camiole Callian, France