We found this accommodation at the last minute and were really excited about our 5* chateau retreat! We couldn't check in until 3, and reception was closed so we couldn't leave bags, so we came back at 4 and waited until 530pm (in 40' heat, and bar closed) to check in. Then discovered the apartment was small, balcony non-existent, and we were at the top of 4 flights of slippery stairs (raining) which my mum could barely navigate and stayed in the room for 2 days. All the rooms are on top of each other so when it's busy you'd know about it. We couldn't get a seat by the pool, we couldn't get a table for dinner, we couldn't get wifi outside reception which was usually closed. If you got a private pool villa it could be ok, but if you don't like European resorts with all day activities and kids clubs - don't go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the border of the "Provence" and the "Cote d'Azur", the castle of "Camiole" overlooks on the mmv resort & Spa. The panorama is simply breath taking. The ambiance can be compared to a village from our beautiful "Provence". The appartments are spacious and well equipped, you will also enjoy the villas and their private swimmingpool. Come and relax with our O pure Spa, the multi-sports ground, 2 overflowing swimmingpools, and let us not forget about the mini club for the children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Domaine de Camiole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Camiole Hotel Callian
- Chateau De Camiole Resort And Spa
- Residence Domaine De Camiole Callian, France