A lovely property and relatively central to Provence. We visited Avignon, NIce (several times), Monaco, Cannes, and a lot of pretty small Provence towns in our 9 day stay. Villas was lovely and private, with very nice mid-sized pool for kids to enjoy, and larger heated pool in center of property, gym and spa. Housekeeping service was good, and laundry on premises -critical for a long stay as ours. However - they say they have WIFI - DO NOT BELIEVE THIS! It was dail- up to a wall installation in the hallway, and even this did not work at times. It took several service calls to get this right - finally on the very last day we were there. Heard this compliant from a lot of families - so it was not just our villa. Front desk - the usual French sniffiness and unhelpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Domaine de Camiol , completely air-conditioned, has a 7-hectare garden overlooking the green countryside of Fayence, between Côte d'Azur et Provence . You can choose between a room, an apartment (from studios to 4-rooms) or even a private villa with parking, garden and private swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi is available everywhere in the Residence. The Residence has an infinity pool, a paddling pool and a Spa with a heated indoor pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a hammam, and a fitness center. An underground car park is available with extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., Fastbooking, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Domaine de Camiole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Camiole Resort And Spa
- Chateau De Camiole Hotel Callian
- Residence Domaine De Camiole Callian, France