“Well run Inn by friendly people”
Review of Pine Lodge Inn

Pine Lodge Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Port Sydney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My wife and I spent a night at this property while in the Area. When we first pulled up to the Inn the exterior of the building didn't wow us over by it's looks. Things went uphill from there. The rooms are very comfortable with nice beds and bed linens.the interior of the Inn is a lot more warm and cozy than the outside. The main reason that we noticed all of the other guests as well as ourselves having such a good time was the way the two owners and Mac treated everyone. It was like one big family and everyone felt comfortable in that environment. So if you are looking at a reasonably priced Inn that is run with a lot of care and love...........stay here !!!!!!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JdogRossCa.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

My family booked the Pine lodge Inn so we could overnight prior to dropping off our daughter at a summer camp close by. We were warmly greeted by the owners Connie & Paul. Our room was great with two queen beds, TV and lovely washroom. The area is very relaxing. The food was top notch!!! (Daughter thought the burger was the best she's ever had, Wife said the Fish Tacos were delicious and my beef brisket with yorkshire pudding and horseradish was fantastic!!!)

We will return to this great little hide-a-way soon :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Pine Lodge is better than any port carling, Huntsville, gravenhurst resort that I've been to. The beds are delicious, the decor out of house and home and the hospitality exceptional... What took us so long was our first thought when we got there... Better than delta Sherwood, rocky crest, Deerhurst resort that's for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Pine Lodge recently hosted our small wedding and we cannot say enough wonderful things about the food, the lodge and staff. Paul and Connie worked closely with me in the months leading up to the wedding and their hard work more than paid off! The food was AMAZING!! So so yummy! Our guests loved the meal - we received tons of compliments! The accommodations were beautiful (the beds were heaven)!!

Pine Lodge was the perfect spot for our small wedding and we would not change one detail. We had such a great time and we'll never forget it! I would 100% recommend this beautiful Inn. We will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stayed one night and had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay. Bed had a pillowtop mattress which was absolutely wonderful and my back loved it. Very clean room too. Restaurant was very pleasant and the food was delicious. The owners were very hospitable and helpful. We would definitely recommend this location and plan on returning whenever the opportunity presents itself.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My wife and I just got back from a two night stay at Pine Lodge in Port Sydney Ontario. Five stars doesn't even come close to the excellence in so many area's. The meal servings in the dining room to start with were fabulous, full of flavour and well presented. Truley, the Chef is a genius and very well versed in fine dining field. They have a excellent well rounded menu that would satisfy everyone, with some additional "off the menu special features" as treats to compliment the dining experience. Truley a dining pleasure. The Lodge captures that atmosphere of a classic Muskoka Lodge with all the rustic beams and wooden plank floors. The lounge area has all the comforts with soft cozy furniture surrounding the warm fireplace. Grab a book, a nice glass of wine from the bar and relax by the fireplace.
The rooms were spotlessly clean and from what I was told, recently fully renovated. The bathrooms features a walk in shower, stylish lavatory and was very very nice. The room was fully carpeted with a flat screen large TV and of course, the most comfortable King size bed I have ever slept on. I wanted to steal the bed and comfy duvet just to have that relaxing feeling at home. Sadly my plan was foiled by my wife.
Finally and by no means the last item, was the owners Paul and Connie. Paul greeted us at the door upon our arrival and was very welcoming and friendly. Paul has that comforting welcoming flavour about him that makes you feel right at home, at his home. Paul personally took us to our room and shared the features of the room and of the many features of Pine Lodge while we were visiting. When does that happen to anyone? A first for me and a great way of welcoming you to the lifestyle at Pine Lodge. Connie also welcomed us personally to the Lodge, after we got settled in and returned to the lounge. They both double as the proud owners as well as being very sociable with helping you with either selecting a table in the dining room or bringing you a fine beverage in the lounge. Pampering can be the word I looking for, but I believe its their hospitality that says it more.
We had a great time, and look forward to returning soon one day.
I personally give Pine Lodge the ten star seal of approval in all aspects of the experience.

Room Tip: as long as it is at Pine Lodge, you won't be disappointed.