“A great course at a great value”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
North Granite Ridge Golf Club
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A great course at a great value”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

What a transformation the course has gone through. I had played Granite few years back and although the scenery was nice the condition of the course was below par with unhelpful staff. During this trip I played four times and the course is in excellent shape with great fairways and greens. Even the rough is in excellent shape. The staff were all very nice and helpful.
Keep up the good work. Highly recommend the course If you are in Muskoka for a very reasonable price.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Fuad71

Ross Ca.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great local course at a fine price”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and I played this course last week. What a treat. The course is in great shape and out green fees were about $ 50.00. We walked on with another couple and I was impressed with how interesting the layout was. The BEST thing about this course is how GREAT every worker at the property treated us. They were wonderful !!!!! Play here !!!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JdogRossCa.
Chateauguay, Quebec
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great golf facility”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

My brother and I played this little gem on June 6 of this year. I've played a lot of golf courses in many areas of North America but I have to say that this course was PERFECT. Everything from the entrance to the course, the log cabin club house, the practice areas and the course could not have been better. Beginning with the first hole you get elevated views from the tee box that just want to make you hammer the ball a mile. Throughout the course ech hole was unique. I would reccomend this course to anyone wanting the total golf experiance. I will surely be playing this one again the next time I vist the area.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Malcolm M
Bracebridge
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“New and Better”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

New club house is dynamic and excellent. Course is in wonderful shape. Prices a bit high per round with cart but worth a couple of visits. Staff is very helpful and enjoy their jobs. Chef is really quire good and meals are far better than average golf club fare.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank douglasgreenesq
Toronto
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great service, great course”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Just returned home from a long weekend in the area. Eight of us played NGR twice in four days and were absolutely delighted from start to finish. Jim and the staff went to great effort to get us out on the course. Considering the extended winter and wet conditions leading up to the weekend the course was in great shape and reasonably priced. I lost my favorite club during the round and the staff made every effort to recover it (which they did). The club house is brand new and fabulous, the patio is a perfect place to finish the round. I've played most of the courses in the area and this is quickly becoming a personal favorite, the country charm accompanied with the reasonable price makes it ultra appealing. There is a lack of water on the course but you'll hardly notice with all the hole variety, white sand, and evergreen trees. It's definitely a course on the rise. I plan on returning later this summer.

Visited May 2013