Five nights spent at this hotel and it was everything I hoped it would be. Due to necessity, we had to travel during the school summer holidays, however I was looking for a hotel that wouldn't feel crowded or overrun with kids. This hotel hit the mark.
We booked into two of the Deluxe rooms with a sea view. The rooms were very large, very clean and comfortable. The balcony was a decent size and overlooked one of the pools and the sea beyond.
As you have so much choice as to where to spend your days (balcony, choice of pools, beach), none of them seemed overly crowded and although there would nearly always be other people around, you never felt hemmed in, as I have experienced in other places.
The hotel restaurants were very good: large choice of buffet breakfast and excellent lunch menu (choice between greek, BBQ and italian). Hotel dinner buffets aren't my thing, but as these things go, the buffet seemed good. However I cannot praise enough the Asian restaurant which is on the edge of an infinity pool, overlooking the sea. But more than this, the food is fabulous. The menu does itself a disservice in the description of the food you actually receive!
The spa facilities are good, although we didn't use them much. The therma-spa and sauna can be used for just 12 Euros and the gym, although limited, has everything you need to minimise holiday weight! I generally managed to have the gym to myself as well.
In terms of any downsides - I can think of only two: the female maitre-de in the main restaurant needs an attitude adjustment, but your interaction with her will be minimal; the hotel is also in the middle of nowhere. We decided we wouldn't hire a car and so getting anywhere by taxi is rather expensive. That said, as we were there less than a week, we had everything we needed right at the hotel in order to relax and enjoy the surroundings. Any longer than this and you will probably want to get out and about.
An excellent hotel, will definitely visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Bookgreece.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas Rhodes/Lachania