We returned yesterday from a one-week vacation in Atrium Prestige. When we arrived, our deluxe junior suite reservation was upgraded to superior suite, which was huge, with 2 bathrooms (where we liked the Jacuzzi bathtub with ceiling starlight effect, it was amazing and also appreciated the bathroom scale as we use one also at home), one bedroom, a separate lounge, big balcony with view to the sea and to the pool, everything spacious and very clean. The hotel itself is very special, beautiful building, the website photos are really true. Aircondition's working in the suite was effective but the noise very soft, it meant no problem during the night. The double bed was extra wide. Breakfast were very good, big choice, somewhat varied during the week which I did not experience in other top quality hotels, champagne also provided. The staff in the restaurant and in the beach bar was very friendly, always smiling.The hotel's beach was wonderful, the shore is mixed sandy and pebbles, the sea is crystal clear as also the beach itself. Sunbeds always available, both at the pool and at the beach. We were concerned about the wifi in advance but it worked perfectly, not only in the room but also at the pool and even on the beach. We had dinner twice in the hotel's Greek restaurant, situated directly at the beach, very romantic setting and good dishes. We rented a car at the airport and used it every day for smaller trips, Lindos is within 30 minutes driving and worth for visiting, also having dinner in one of the rooftop restaurants. On the last day we requested a late checkout because of our late flight in the evening but unfortunately there was no possibility because of the next booking. However, we could put our luggage to the store room, stayed on the beach until 3 pm and could have a shower in the spa, so no problem at all. The slightly negative side: the pool water was cold for us, colder than the sea (therefore very few guests were swimming in the pool), the coctails in the bars very rather "diluted", included not much alcohol (I'm a women and not a hard drinker) and the towels in the bathroom were a bit tired. That's all, I can mention but these are very minor things. I have been to excellent hotels all over the world but this was one of the bests and we plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas Rhodes/Lachania