Atrium Hotel and Spas are a Greek run family of three hotels on the island . That are fabulous but very different. We were lucky enough to stay at two. The one in Lachania(6 days) and the one just outside of Rhodes Town(4 days) but passed by the third in the car .
Rhodes island is the most beautiful of all the Greek Islands that I have been too and you DO need to hire a car , off season from £65.00 -£80.00 for 3 days and you will use a tank full of petrol. The roads are very quiet but extremely bendy in places but the villages outside the main tourist areas are small but lovely .
In both Hotels , the food is of the highest quality and both are spotlessly clean . Some of the towels in the room are getting rather shabby but thats a minor point. The transfer from the airport is long and boring at night so when we had the opportunity to move closer to the airport(by Taxi, free of charge) we jumped at the chance .
The Prestige is more sand, sea and relaxation, whereas the Platinum is more business( and the corridors are a bit creepy and colourless with no little features.The lighting is rather odd too !!).
The staff are friendly and so helpful. Praise to all of them in both .I can only agree with all the comments made by other travellers about the food and the quality. My partner lost weight (10 lbs) so you don't need to eat unhealthily in either hotel.
If you stay at the Atrium Prestige , don't forget to come out of the Hotel entrance ,turn left and take the next turning on our left to the small port which has an excellent bar and Restaurant that sells VERY freshly caught fish ...its wonderful
All in all I can't wait to return to Rhodes and we may try the third in the group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas Rhodes/Lachania