“Great Food”

Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Colyford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Looking to have an evening meal we came across the White Hart Inn, after checking with the bar staff that they had space for 10.
The staff were friendly and took our ordered within 15 minutes after making our choice.
When I visit again I would dine there again, the food is excellent.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stopped at this pub on our way to our hotel for the weekend. The food was excellent. Plenty of outdoor space on a warm, summer evening. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Good food filled and popular with local people. A little tired looking in places, but clean and very welcoming; would eat there again.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We walked past another pub to get here for a meal. When we entered there were 2 or 3 people at the bar and a few empty tables.
We walked through to the restaurant at the back where there were several occupied tables and some which had reserved signs on them so I asked if there was a table for 2 available whereupon the barman looked over my shoulder sarcastically to say yes. I said that I meant in the restaurant accepting that it could be 'banter' as I do things like that myself. He said to take whatever spare table there was,which we did. However no one came to us so we got a tatty menu and waited 17 minutes before deciding to walk out without a drink or speaking to anyone. I dread to think how long food would have taken had anyone been bothered to attend to us. The pub up the road got our business for that night and the following 2 nights that we were in the area. So thanks to the White Hart for inadvertently pointing us in that direction ( now that's sarcasm!)

3  Thank John A
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with the good food serviced at this pub, friendly welcome. I had meal from the special board, my husband went for his favourite fish and chips. Very good value for money.

1  Thank Kay H