“Morning coffee”

Georgian Tea Room & Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Reasonably priced compared to others in Topsham which are overpriced. Service with a smile and nice choice of home made cakes

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had an excellent lunch here. The quiche was delicious - the pastry melted in the mouth! Also, the deserts are to die for! We are regular visitors to The Georgian Tea Rooms and can honestly say that we have never been disappointed. Very good value for money.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Three of us ate here one lunch time, we all had fish which was perfectly cooked, all served with seasonal fresh veg. The rhubarb crumble I had for dessert was definitely the best I had ever had!

1  Thank wendy j
Reviewed 29 June 2014

An unplanned visit, to shelter from heavy rain. What a nice place! I had a big pot of tea (from a choice of 15+ leaf teas), sandwich with a nice garnish (salad, coleslaw and crisps) and a hot rhubarb crumble. £11. Very nice indeed.

2  Thank Glenn S
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had a gluten free cream tea in the Georgian tearooms last Saturday & it was the best scone I have ever had. They also had a list of jams to choose from, I had rhubarb & it was delicious.

2  Thank Christineoakes