Greswolde Arms Hotel
US$50
  • Pool
US$86
Great 4.5/5
The White Lion Inn(Hampton-in-Arden)
US$147
US$143
Travelocity
US$75
US$61
Priceline
Good 3.5/5
All reviewshigh streetlovely villagebar areagood sizestayed here for nightsfull englishbed was very comfortablewould stay againcontinental breakfastthe pubpuddingshort staysunday roastfamily roomgood nights sleepnecsolihull
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2008

We stayed in the Greswolde for one night, it has been refurbished to a very high standard and offers excellent value for money.
The bar food and breakfast were excellent but the Bar service was a little slow in early evening.
We were upgraded to a suite and it was one of the best rooms we've stayed in. The suites are extremely spacious and comfortable - we were sorry we could only stay one night.
The girl on reception was efficient and helpfull. The car park is across the road and says its a Pay & Display but you can get a free ticket from reception.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2008

Hotel has been recently re furbed & rooms bar restaurant etc all very smart. Good location in the middle of Knowle, 10 minutes from Solihull.
Room stylish & comfortable, good facilities. Excellent breakfast with wide choice of hot & cold food. Girl on reception lovely but guy in the morning surly!
We had a group booking reduction which made it very good value for bed & breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2006

I have travelled all over the world and have stayed in many 4/5 star hotels. Interesting that this hotel has no star rating so I was very impressed to find the same offerings, cleanliness and service you would expect from a 4 star hotel.
I found the staff to be exceptional, the hotel was very well located near to the aiport, motorway and train station. I had dinner in the restaurant which was one of the best meals I have had for a long time.
My room was comfortable, clean and had all the comforts one would expect and more. I was so impressed with the beds I have enquired as to where they were purchased as I had one of the best nights sleep in a long time.
To finish it off breakfast the following morning was a real treat with efficent staff and a wonderful eggs benedict to see me on my way.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and at the price I dont think it can be beaten!!!! Enjoy!!!!

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Riddick_55
Reviewed 29 November 2006

Hotel is clean and comfortable but I was woken at 5.15 a.m. by a loud noise coming from the plumbing. It was like having a trumpet playing in the next door room. The hotel said they have had the plumbersout but they cannot find the problem. So check before you book!

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 15 March 2005

We stayed in the Greswolde hotel back in July, the hotel room was nice and modern but there were items in the bathroom that were broken, like a toilet holder and a bath panel. However the bar staff were all friendly and polite and the rooms were noise free.

• Stayed: July 2004