Tired and a bit shabby, but clean and everything worked. Comfy bed, large thick towels, plenty if hot water. No toiletries at all, not even soap on the basin. Staff helpful and cheerful. Large bar area, food all day into the evening, opposite a curry house and right in the village of Knowle with all sorts of other shops etc, five mins form M42 junction 5.
Only stayed one night. Room 8 - tv remote control absolutely filthy, toilet needed some enthusiastic flushing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its distinctive fresh white exterior and a prominent position on the High Street in the historic village of Knowle, The Greswolde Arms Hotel is a 17th Century former coaching inn on the old turnpike road from London to Birmingham. Situated three miles south of Solihull and midway between Birmingham and Warwick, it is the perfect West Midlands hotel location to explore either city, or enjoy some of the lovely surrounding Warwickshire countryside. Warwick Castle, Cadbury World and Royal Leamington Spa are within easy reach, and Knowle itself retains much charm, with many attractive timber-framed cottages and a 15th Century church and Guild House. The hotel is located just three doors up the High Street from Knowle’s famous 15th Century Chester House Library, a beautifully restored timber framed listed building boasting an authentically designed Elizabethan Knot Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Greswolde Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greswolde Hotel Solihull
- The Greswolde Hotel Brasserie
- Greswolde Arms Hotel Knowle, West Midlands