I stayed here last week because we were exhibiting at the Nec. The rooms are OK, a bit dated but comfortable, and the corridors/communal areas are shabby. It is nice to have a gym on site, albeit that the equipment is similar to the rest of the main areas, creaking!
We didn't eat in the hotel asside from breakfast, which was adequate, and instead ate opposite at the Thai restaurant.
All in all it is OK for one night on business but I wouldn't recommend it for anything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its distinctive fresh white exterior and a prominent position on the High Street in the historic village of Knowle, The Greswolde Arms Hotel is a 17th Century former coaching inn on the old turnpike road from London to Birmingham. Situated three miles south of Solihull and midway between Birmingham and Warwick, it is the perfect West Midlands hotel location to explore either city, or enjoy some of the lovely surrounding Warwickshire countryside. Warwick Castle, Cadbury World and Royal Leamington Spa are within easy reach, and Knowle itself retains much charm, with many attractive timber-framed cottages and a 15th Century church and Guild House. The hotel is located just three doors up the High Street from Knowle’s famous 15th Century Chester House Library, a beautifully restored timber framed listed building boasting an authentically designed Elizabethan Knot Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Greswolde Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greswolde Hotel Solihull
- The Greswolde Hotel Brasserie
- Greswolde Arms Hotel Knowle, West Midlands