“Excellent find and a real gem in rural Knowle”

Greswolde Arms Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Knowle
London
“Excellent find and a real gem in rural Knowle”
Reviewed 30 November 2006

I have travelled all over the world and have stayed in many 4/5 star hotels. Interesting that this hotel has no star rating so I was very impressed to find the same offerings, cleanliness and service you would expect from a 4 star hotel.
I found the staff to be exceptional, the hotel was very well located near to the aiport, motorway and train station. I had dinner in the restaurant which was one of the best meals I have had for a long time.
My room was comfortable, clean and had all the comforts one would expect and more. I was so impressed with the beds I have enquired as to where they were purchased as I had one of the best nights sleep in a long time.
To finish it off breakfast the following morning was a real treat with efficent staff and a wonderful eggs benedict to see me on my way.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and at the price I dont think it can be beaten!!!! Enjoy!!!!

• Liked — Style and standard of bed
  • Disliked — couldnt stay any more nights
  • Tips/Secrets — hotel takes care of everything
  • Stayed November 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Riddick_55

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Herts
Reviewed 29 November 2006

Hotel is clean and comfortable but I was woken at 5.15 a.m. by a loud noise coming from the plumbing. It was like having a trumpet playing in the next door room. The hotel said they have had the plumbersout but they cannot find the problem. So check before you book!

• Liked — Convenietn location
  • Disliked — Woken by plumbing at 5.15 a.m.
  • Stayed November 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travellers are raving about these Knowle hotels

birmingham
Reviewed 15 March 2005

We stayed in the Greswolde hotel back in July, the hotel room was nice and modern but there were items in the bathroom that were broken, like a toilet holder and a bath panel. However the bar staff were all friendly and polite and the rooms were noise free.

• Stayed July 2004
6 Thank framemasteruk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Knowle
Hogarths Hotel
The St. John's Hotel
The St. John's Hotel
#12 of 25 in Solihull
Nailcote Hall Hotel and Golf Club

Been to Greswolde Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Greswolde Arms Hotel

Property: Greswolde Arms Hotel
Address: High Street, Knowle, Solihull B93 0LL, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > West Midlands > Solihull > Knowle
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Knowle
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Greswolde Arms Hotel 3*
The Greswolde is a stylish, and sophisticated hotel set in the quaint village of Knowle. The Greswolde takes its name from Henry Greswolde Lewis, once joint Lord of The Manor of Knowle. The hotel was once a coaching inn and was enlarged during Georgian times. Our restaurant serves our Chef and Brewer menu which is designed to tempt all taste buds. Our open plan bar and restaurant area is the perfect place to unwind and relax whilst enjoying a beverage from our extensive wine menu. Our rooms offer everything you'd expect, plus extra creature comforts such as a TV that plays CDs and DVDs. We also have a sauna and gym. We can cater for your wedding and look after your needs for meetings and conferences, whether it's an event for 2 or 150 people. We have excellent links to the motorway which is ideal for visitors that will be using the NEC, NIA or ICC in Birmingham. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Greswolde Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Greswolde Hotel Solihull