Imagine living in a 13th Century castle overlooking the Lot valley. Well you can at Chateau de Mercues. This amazing four star establishment is a fantasy come true! The views across the Cahors countryside is breathtaking, the staff are well trained and professional and the decor beautifully fits a Chateau that was built in the1300's. The food was awesome, foie gras extraordinary, asparagus as only the french can prepare and the entrecote tender and tasty. Altogether an amazing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful like the painting of a great master, Chateau de Mercues bears witness to eight centuries of history and culture in perfect harmony. Both a wine estate and a Relais & Chateaux hotel with a nice fine dining restaurant. Chateau de Mercues is a haven of peace in the heart of the Lot region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Chateau de Mercues reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Mercues Hotel Mercues
- Chateau De Mercues Cahors