We stayed at the Wilderness Retreat as part of an APT tour and it really was just wonderful. We only had a night here, and I wish we could go back for longer. It all just felt so in keeping with the environment and the Flinders Chase National Park around it.
The family owners are clearly passionate about their business and ensuring that guests are comfortable.
This would be the perfect base for day trips around Kangaroo Island, or just to spend some time relaxing away from it all and taking bush walks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated adjacent Flinders Chase National Park a unique mix of eco-friendly facilities, local food and wine and located in the middle of the forrest provide an unforgettable wilderness experience. The idyllic location provides the perfect base for discovering the splendor of Kangaroo Island's natural wonders before returning to the tranquillity of the retreat to enjoy comfortable accommodation in the company of friendly native animals and an amazing array of birdlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat Hotel Flinders Chase
- Hotel Kangaroo Island
- Wilderness Retreat Kangaroo Island
- Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat Flinders Chase