“Go there hungry!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Walked in during school hols and got a seat easily. Burgers are delicious. I had chicken with blue cheese and couldnt eat it all. My partner had a hot dog and enjoyed it. Service could be improved but no great complaints. Had an entertainment voucher which was a bonus but their lunch special of small burger, fries and house beer for $9.95 is great value. I will go back again.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I celebrated my birthday here this year. It has a great atmosphere and what I love is that when you are waiting for your order you can draw on the tables as they provide you with different coloured texts. When I arrived, the staff had decorated the table already with happy birthday written all over it. The burgers here are top quality and while the wait can sometimes be a bit long, it is totally worth it. These burgers a slightly expensive to other places but the quality of them is just fantastic and they are really big!!!! The staff were super friendly and one of them even offered to bring my table more paper to draw on as me and my friends destroyed it with so many different colours. They also gave me a tim tam because it was my birthday. Some of the friendliest staff ever!!!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

You can usually get a table at FAB Burgers in Hillarys without booking unless it is a peak time. They have a good range of burgers as well as other dishes such as salads and are licensed.

I have been here a few times and have always enjoyed the burgers I have ordered. They are a bit expensive compared with other similar burger outlets, and I am not referring to the popular high street burger bars with high profiles here.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This is a great spot at the Hillarys Marina to grab a bite. Went with friends and we had fast service and yummy food. Waitresses were friendly and asked if we were enjoying our meal which was nice. Yummy chips and tasty burgers is what this is all about!

Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

We went back tonight with friends and the restaurant was back to its usual great service, tasty good and high quality produce. Last time must have been a one off.

2  Thank Maritime_Historian