“They know their seafood”
Review of Zenos Cafe

Zenos Cafe
Ranked #8 of 62 Restaurants in Hillarys
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This place has a great range of dishes. Specialty is Spanish mackerel which is really good and generous portion size, for a change I tried the prawn chorizo fettucini and it was the best pasta dish I've ever had! Service is poor but food is good.

There are newer reviews for Zenos Cafe

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I visited here with my mother who has food allergies. The staff were very obliging and happily organised a pasta sauce for her. We were impressed with the quality of food and enjoyed sitting outside with the harbour view. I would definitely go back to this place. They serve fish and pasta. All very fresh and delicious. The service was very pleasant too. Overall a really good experience!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is the second time I have visited Zenos, the first time was a year ago and found it way too overpriced for what you get. Had no choice but to come again as we were invited to dinner there. I ordered the Barramundi for $37 I got overcooked fish 5 green beans and poorly cooked potato gratin. When we asked the waitress why the menu said the salmon came with asparagus but served with beans she said the waitress had not told us they were out of asaparagus yet she was our waitress who took our orders. I cannot understand why we got poor food and service when the restaurant was barely half full? would not visit again.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

we ordered grilled fish salad and chips for two
was served on two plates without asking
cooked perfect
fish was great size
service was great
water in bottles served at table tasted good

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Recently 4 of us shared 2 seafood platters which were huge, fresh and delicious. They included prawns, calamari, baby squid, mussels, fish which we were offered the choice of grilled or battered and fried, mussels and chips. Nothing was overcooked, which I find is usually the problem with seafood. Service was excellent and we loved it all.

1  Thank Balicool_1