“Abrolhos Fishing Charter Dream”

Saltwater Charters WA
Ranked #6 of 8 Tours in Hillarys
More attraction details
Owner description: Perth Deep sea day fishing, Abrolhos Island live aboard fishing/surfing/eco tours, Rottnest Island day trips, Swan river Cruises
Reviewed 25 June 2014

If you have a Fishing Bucket list, Saltwater WA Charters Abrolhos trips just have to be on it, Craig's knowledge of the area is exemplary and his Crew understand "Customer Service". I have been fortunate enough to head out 3 years in a row with Craig and Crew and could not fault one damn thing !! From Sun up till Sundown it is all about getting you onto good quality fish and showing you what the Abrolhos has to offer. I highly recommend you book a trip, you wont be disappointed.

2  Thank Morris W
There are newer reviews for Saltwater Charters WA

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I went on a trip with Saltwater charters everything from gear and great hospitality was shown trip was second to none thanks again

2  Thank Daleyboys
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very professional and friendly crew, always feels like mates going out. Extremely knowledgeable and nothing is to much trouble. Wouldn't go out with anyone else. Cant wait for next trip. Never come home empty handed.

2  Thank Natalie_Carreras
Reviewed 12 June 2014

After 2 cancelled trips by another company based at Hilarys,(rhymes with pills), my brother in law and I were left without a fishing trip, and I was due to fly back to the UK 36 hours later. My sister in law called Salt Water on the off chance . Craig explained he may go and pick up his cray pots, and might be able to offer a few hours fishing at the same time. He had a few things to sort, and promised to call us back, two hours later we were sorted.
Bright and early next day, three anglers were greeted by Craig, Olivia and Brodie. How's that for personal service. We were made so welcome,& we immediately felt at ease. Everything was clean and tidy, iced drinks and snacks were freely available at no charge.
Pots lifted, time to fish.Craig put us straight into fish, Snappers, football fish, a selection of others and finally Sambo's. Olivia sorted the Barbie for lunch with fresh fish and lamb chops. Brodie ran between Richard, Richard and myself. Back to port after another drop, and home with crays and Sambos for tea.
It was the best fishing trip I have ever taken and "Nothing was too much trouble"
I wish they had been on trip advisor earlier, it would have made them my first call.Don't hesitate, give them a call and get some fantastic sport.

1  Thank Cardalefamily
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Fantastic. Guys are legends! Great trip, great boat, great fun.

Excellent local knowledge and put us on the fish time and time again. Experience counts.

Will definitely go again. Do it!

1  Thank SkipperDavo