“A brilliant stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
YOU ARE SURE TO RECEIVE THE WARMEST HOSPITALITY
MASTER BEDROOM WITH OWN PRIV. BATH AND HUGE WALK-IN ROBE, T.V. D.V.D. PLAYER,SELECT. OF MOVIES DESKE
MOST  COMFY  BEDS  WITH ALL  THE  PERKS
2 CLASSY 2 PASS ELEGANT AND COMFY!
COZY AND VERY SPACIOUS QUEEN BED AND A SINGLE. SUITS UP TO 3 GUESTS
OUTDOOR AREA TO RELAX OR HAVE A SMOKE (UNDERCOVER)
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
IMPORTED QUALITY FURNITURE
PERSONAL TOUCHES
MODERN FACILITIES with all Towels provided
AUSTRALIAN NATIVE Birds All around the Property
willy wag tail nesting by the pool
PRIVACY WALL OUTSIDE PROPERTY
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Peter S
“A brilliant stay.”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My stay at the Spanish Lodge was most comfortable, and with the superb location it made my whole family most happy. Our host, Carmen, was most helpful and informative, even took us on a tour to see kangarroos roaming freely in a park five minutes from the property. The major shopping centre was within walking distance. Didn't need to rent a car as public transport was accessible from the property. We cooked our meals and did our laundry, and enjoyed the lodge pool. We shall definitely return here.

17 Apr 2017
Thank you for your kind and generous review. I strive to do my best for all my guests to ensure their stay is a memorable one.
I enjoyed playing with the children and I shall miss their laughter and little games. All the blessings to you all.
CARMEN Hillarys, Perth, Western Australia.
sussyoroy...
Lima, Peru
“Great place! Peacefull.”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This was my second visit to THE SPANISH LODGE, and I am happy to back to the same Lodge where I spent another Season. I like Western Australia and Hillarys because is very peacefull and many things to do, specially because Perth City is very close. I feel as my home in The Spanish Lodge. Carmen the owner is nice to assist me in tourist information. My passion is Hillarys Boat Harbour, the Cafés, go Shopping, Aquarium, fishing,every place close to THE SPANISH LODGE. The house is always clean, bed sheets, towels, bathrooms, kitchen, the pool, garden is lovely. And when she take the harvest from her garden we can eat fresh vegetables. I love it. I recommend to my friends overseas come to THE SPANISH LODGE in Hillarys, W.A.

31 Mar 2017
It was great having you here for the second time. I believe in doing what you love and i certainly love hosting visitors from all over the world. It's an amazing experience with plenty of learning along the way..
Many thanks to you with my best wishes, CARMEN Perth, Australia
bridiegal...
Perth, Australia
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Carmen is a fantastic host,she is a very special lady with a fantastic personality,it has been a pleasure to stay here,we ended up staying for 3 weeks,the Spanish lodge is located next to a fantastic park and shopping mall and is extremely easy for local transportation,,the bedrooms are lovely and the pool area is really relaxing,if we come back to oz again we would definitely stay here again

Your age range 25-34
30 Mar 2017
Many thanks Bridie for your kind review. I shall miss you and your party with all the laughter you brought into my home. All the blessings.
CARMEN, Hillarys, Perth, Western Australia
Burgyjay
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Friendly place to stay”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This B&B is in a great location, public buses stop right outside and can take you to a train station in a very short time. A short walk away is a large shopping mall and several parks.

Carmen is a wonderful host and guests are allowed to use all kitchen, bathroom and washing appliances.

Nice pool outside with a wall so you can have your privacy.

Nice cosy house, I highly recommend a stay here and if I find myself back in hillaries, this will be the first place that I look for.

29 Mar 2017
Your very generous and positive review is very much appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to this lovely State. I hope to see you again in the near future. CARMEN Hillarys, Western Australia
charleswa...
Perth, Australia
“Amazing House in A great location”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The stay was amazing, Carmen was delightful host, the house is very clean and she provides hotel style amenities. the house is in a good location near the beach and public transport is right at the doorstep. the house also has a stunning pool, to keep cool during summer. Guests are allowed to use the kitchen, laundry and TV. I highly recommend Carmen's Spanish lodge.

9 Mar 2017
Thank you Charles. You would be welcome anywhere in the world. You are a true gentleman with impeccable manners and very clean.
All the blessings. CARMEN Hillarys, Perth, Western Australia
Aidan M
Albany, Australia
“Close to the beach, Whitfords City, and easily accessable from the freeway.”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed with Carmen for just one night, but could easily have stayed for a week. Spanish Lodge, is impeccably furnished, the rooms are air conditioned, I loved the freshly polished hard wood flooring. The house has an easy relaxed vibe, together with a beautiful pool area, and secure parking. Nothing was too much trouble for my host.
On my arrival, I was greeted warmly and immediately offered a cold drink. The drive to Sorrento Quay for dinner was just a couple of minutes. Later in the evening I was offered a hot drink and snack. I had the best nights sleep in a super comfy bed. Will definitely stay at Spanish Lodge again soon. Thank you Carmen.

2 Mar 2017
Thank you Aidan for your very positive review. I truly enjoy hosting and I always aim to please my guests with comfortable surroundings and by being helpful and accommodating.
Naomi F
“Excellent peaceful stay”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Excellext location
Can walk to huge shopping centre
All amenities are free for the guests to use, including pool and wifi
Carmen was very helpful and i enjoyed my stay immensely.
I look forward to coming back.

10 Oct 2016
Thank you Naomi, I too enjoyed your company and our lovely chats.
It's very rewarding to have such positive reviews. I do aim at providing comfortable and peaceful lodgings in a home style setting. All the blessings and I hope to see you again. Carmen, Hillarys, Perth (W.A.)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing