This hotel is perfect for people with a great apatite for shopping. Spent 3 nights here prior to Christmas for shopping, visiting Vienna and a nearby castles. Except Parndorf's shopping malls there's really nothing in the vicinity, so if you don't have the stomach for round the clock shopping you'll get really bored here, i sure did, the rest of the trip went fine though.
- closest hotel to shopping malls
- food was great
- rooms are modern and have plenty of space
- staff was helpful and was kind enough to switch our room without any fuss, because of the horrible stench coming from the bathroom.
- fortunately there's a bar in the lobby and you can have a drink, as everything around the hotel closes early.
- some of the hotel's shower/sync drains really stink, like it was alive, no matter how long you opened the window it kept coming, like it was alive. We had to switch rooms to get rid of it, but later found it again in the sauna area.
- sky-bar is always closed for some shopping store's private party. With so many shops around it's really hard to find this place open.
- free WiFi, but it only works in the lobby. Good luck fitting the LAN plug in your smartphone.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking