All reviews nice hotel outlet center rooms are clean recommend this hotel free parking great view lobby bar reception desk breakfast buffet is walking distance great breakfast nice staff a nice touch petrol station shopping area highway exit floor
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

It is a hotel for people, who stay there for one night or who go shopping. There are two restaurants near there, and there is a restaurant in the hotel. It is located near the shopping centre. It is not far from the motorway, and the park is big. There is a bar on the first floor, and there is another restaurant on the fouteenth floor. It is located near the gas station, and it is also quite handy.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank intro27
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We stayed just one night in hotel Pannonia Tower, because we came from our vacation in Croatia and want some shopping in Parndof Outlet Village. The room was very nice, modern, well designed. Large bathroom with shower. The floor which leads to our room looks like low budget, but the room was really good. We tasted some local wines in the lobby bar and it was worth. These wines are really tasty. But the best of our stay in Pannonia Tower was the breakfast: fresh, rich and varied. It was one of the best breakfests ever I had. We visit Parndoft regularly and I look forward to stay in the Pannonia Tower.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tomáš T
Reviewed 25 March 2013

May be it's true we address issues much more often that recommendations , but I will probably not stay again in this hotel.. When I booked my room I choose it because of location/price ratio was quite good, but here are the reasons that made me so unhappy:

* you don't feel welcome in the hotel - attitude of the reception desk staff not good at all. I think hotel management should explain clear to those guys that they get salaries because of the guests!
* room: clean itself, but no wi-fi. Only wired internet available - with a good speed though. The shower gel in the bathroom was in a small tank which was empty .. obviously no one took care..
* the next day reception staff was with much better attitude, but they forgot my wake-up call. I woke up myself at a reasonable time but what if I've missed my flight because of them? Of course they excused but still .. unacceptable!

So summary:
* Positive: location/price ratio, free internet with a good speed, free parking
* Negatives: Obvious feeling you are not 'welcome' there

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BlondesKiller
Christian K, General Manager at Pannonia Tower Hotel Parndorf, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear Sir,
of course I was shocked about your review, but I am thankful about all your informations.

I know that your review is some weeks ago but I took it very serious and meanwhile I changed some things in our hotel.

-the most important thing is friendlyness and that the guests feel well and welcome-I spoke about this point with all my managers and I changed some points at the reception

-WLAN:now you get free wireless Lan routers at the reception

-we also organised the housekeeping concerning the new bathroom soaps

-i am very sorry for the wakeup call

thank you again for your review. maybe you can contact me: gm@pannoniatower.at
I would like to ask you some questions and I want to excuse for rhe things that happend at your stay
kind rgds!

Reviewed 5 March 2013

This hotel is perfect for people with a great apatite for shopping. Spent 3 nights here prior to Christmas for shopping, visiting Vienna and a nearby castles. Except Parndorf's shopping malls there's really nothing in the vicinity, so if you don't have the stomach for round the clock shopping you'll get really bored here, i sure did, the rest of the trip went fine though.

Pros:
- closest hotel to shopping malls
- food was great
- rooms are modern and have plenty of space
- staff was helpful and was kind enough to switch our room without any fuss, because of the horrible stench coming from the bathroom.
- fortunately there's a bar in the lobby and you can have a drink, as everything around the hotel closes early.

Cons:
- some of the hotel's shower/sync drains really stink, like it was alive, no matter how long you opened the window it kept coming, like it was alive. We had to switch rooms to get rid of it, but later found it again in the sauna area.
- sky-bar is always closed for some shopping store's private party. With so many shops around it's really hard to find this place open.
- free WiFi, but it only works in the lobby. Good luck fitting the LAN plug in your smartphone.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the mall, even though it has a gas station in the foreground, you'll be better off having a glimpse at mall's theme lights as opposed to empty space awaiting you on the other side.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2013

The hotel has introduced a special addition called Ladies Floor, located on the 10th floor which becomes perfect getaway for ladies offering magazines, DVD’s and cosmetic toiletries. Furthermore; the highlight of the floor is an amazing panoramic view from the room. In order to attract you even more, Pannonia Tower comes with sauna cabins, fitness center, wireless internet, soft drinks from the minibar and parking included.

In the breakfast buffet, guest can choose from variety of freshly baked products, cheese/meat section, fruit salads and yoghurts. If you are a corporate client, hotel can also help you accommodate your needs by providing conference spaces to hold your event. Ranging from wedding, birthday parties to big social gatherings; there is always space for some entertainment. Special arrangements can also be made in order to visit the region around. The close proximity of Neusiedler Lake becomes attractive especially during hot summer months as well as visiting the nearby wineries. Hotel also provides airport pick-up for its guests.

Therefore, what make Pannonia Tower special are all the above-mentioned details and special offers such as its ideal location and close proximity of Vienna airport, regional attraction around and never-ending shopping opportunities where everyone can find the best things for itself

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business