All reviewsnice hoteloutlet centerrooms are cleanrecommend this hotelfree parkinggreat viewlobby barreception deskbreakfast buffet iswalking distancegreat breakfastnice staffa nice touchpetrol stationshopping areahighway exitfloor
Reviewed 8 November 2013

When I booked this hotel, I thought it has nice location, near Vienna & Bratislava. Not true. To the closest Vienna P+R (Erdberg) you need at least 50 minutes, if you don't get caught in traffic jams, which are often on this road. Any stains you make on the floor (a couple drops of tea) will stay there till the end of your stay. Pillows had hear on them and TV has no USB port, but the room have DVD player. Who uses those anymore? There's no multilingual TV reception, so you're stuck with German. Be sure to get your WiFi router from reception, you'll get your 20€ back, after you return it. Breakfast was the only bright thing. You have a selection of warm and cold dishes, you can fill your plate as many times you want and good breakfast is what you need to endure whole day of sightseeing. And, as everyone else who has been here claims, staff on the reception desk is quite rude. The rudest I have encountered yet. I mean, they tried to cheat me for more money in other hotels before, but they at least did it with a smile on their faces. I did my booking on May, 28th and checked in on November, the 3rd. How come, they didn't have in their database the right information, so I had to pay 90€ extra!? Outlet center that is right across the hotel is a waste of time and money, unless you enjoy spending twice as much on a mediocre goods.

Room Tip: Any room in some other hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank drpesic
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel in surroundings of Vienna.Our main purpose were visiting Vienna.
We got what we paid, good breakfast , clean rooms and we are OK with this hotel.
Traveling to Vienna and back by train and metro is very fast and quick.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I guess if you come here just to use the outlet village you MIGHT stay here only for convenience sake. 4 star seems ambitious, not even 4 star pretensions I would say. Small rooms, "modern" but a little shabby. Internet is just rubbish, NO WIFI in rooms!!!! Instead a cable for heavens sake, are we on the ARK here?!?!? A lot of people don't have a device with an ethernet port, I am here connected by a cable to my old laptop because I cannot connect iPhone or iPad...The internet speed is almost as impressive as the 0-60 of a DAF Variomatic (for those who remember that).
This hotel needs refresh of decor and technology if it is to appeal.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is a clean modern looking hotel right near the Parndorf outlet mall. So it's ideal to stay here if you want to shop.
Rooms are clean, but we got the cheapest rooms and they weren't very big. Prices seemed a little high for the room. We had a breakfast option and the breakfast was excellent. A lot of things on the menu at breakfast, all fresh and tasty.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2013

It's handy because it's located in front of Pandorf Outlet were you can do marvelous shopping and for that reason it's worth. Apart from that you have absolutely no reason to stay at this hotel that is 30 minutes from the airport and that costs 55€ taxi to get you there.
The kitchen closes at 22:00, no room service, you can hear you're next door neighbor breed. The room is spacious and the bathroom is ok. I got a room in the 10th floor and my curtains were moving because it was windy, I can't imagine how it would be in the winter.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business