“Visually Exciting”

Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
US$22.77*
and up
Swarovski Crystal Worlds Admission Ticket in...
US$34.15*
and up
Swarovski Crystal Worlds Admission Ticket Including Shuttle Transfer from...
US$183.57*
4-hours Innsbruck City Tour
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Wattens
More attraction details
Owner description: Swarovski Kristallwelten (Swarovski Crystal Worlds) turns Swarovski crystal into a living experience that is constantly changing and being reimagined for its visitors: In the Chambers of Wonder and the expansive garden, internationally and nationally recognized artists, designers, and architects have interpreted crystal in their own unique ways. After its third and largest expansion from 2013 to 2015, the fantasy world of the iconic Giant stretches over 7.5 Hectares, offering an unparalleled mixture of contemporary art, ancient history and fascinating nature. Since its opening in 1995, more than thirteen million visitors have visited Swarovski Crystal Worlds. That makes it one of the most popular attractions in Austria. Highlights of Swarovski Crystal Worlds are the Chambers of Wonder, the Crystal Cloud, which consists of 800,000 hand-mounted Swarovski crystals and drifts above the black Mirror Pool, the playtower and playground, wich gives children all kinds of playing experiences and the Daniels Kristallwelten. Cafe & Restaurant, which offers unforgettable culinary delights. The Swarovski Kristallwelten Store is a generous shopping landscape, which is the only area that brings together all of the product worlds of Swarovski. Enjoy your stay at Swarovski Crystal Worlds!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Before going, I was thinking of this place as a museum. Luckily before I went I had a look at their website and realized it's much more art gallery than museum! The exhibits were beautiful and interesting and I really loved it. Visually stimulating for the whole length of the gallery. Photos are allowed which was nice, but the space is a little tight so if you want to get some photos, bring along a wide angle lens. My whole group really enjoyed it, though it wasn't quite what we expected.
After the art there were some museum-type exhibits showing different head pieces, jewelry items and such, then the shop was at the end. There was no pressure from the staff, and I wandered freely taking pictures of some of the gorgeous crystal pieces.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was our fourth or fifth visit to this attraction. It seems that every time we visit we manage to notice something new.

This time we took along our Japanese friends Masahiro and Kinuko.

The tour itself is always interesting with lots to see.

I am a firm believer that it is good to see things like this although a tour of the actual factory which is next door would also be interesting.

However I feel that it may not be as profitable for the company as the obligatory shop which is at the end of the tour.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Some of the "art" was not geared for the entire family, some was. I am a simple person and did not enjoy seeing 'sexual' content in a few pieces. Now the Crystal pieces were beautiful and sparkled. The concept of a space to promote children's thinking of myths and stories with giants and such is fun. There is a very small zip line for kids and a play structure. Grant it, there is construction occurring and maybe in a year the out of doors will be funnier for families.
Once I viewed the art I found distasteful to me, I did not desire to purchase any of the beautiful things to remind me of the place. I do usually enjoy art and I did spend at least 1.5 hours in the 14 rooms of displays.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is not a museum of crystal making (take note), it is a art gallery with different theme used by the various artists about crystal and with crystals. Very nicely exploited, you will find creativity, beauty and design.

Dont listen to people who tells you the shop at the end is annoying, you can just go through if you want but I suggest looking around because there is multiple unique creation (dont need to buy, staff is here mostly for security and not for pressure sale). By the way, friendly staff.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is an enjoyable trip if a little surreal! There's bus transport direct to the Crystal Worlds available from the main bus depot. The cost is 11 euros including the entrance fee.
As I said, it's interesting but some of the displays and exhibitions are a little strange. It's also very busy so be prepared to queue. A good thing to do if a) you're really into Swarovski Crystal or b) the weather isn't great - if the sun is shining, there are plently of better things to do.