We stayed here in our trip to Banff National Park in September. The receptionist was very helpful and courteous. They upgraded us to Deluxe room without asking. Very spacious place. We had a kitchen, living room on the ground floor and 2 bedrooms on the top floor. It was like a home away from home.
Kitchen was very clean. Beds were nice. There is a hot spa.
I will stay there again if I am in that area. There is a safeway closeby for all your groccery needs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff Boundary Lodge offers the discerning traveler all the comforts of a private condo suite with the incredible amenities of Canmore and Banff right at the doorstep. Located just metres from the Banff National Park gates and minutes to world-class skiing, golfing, dining, shopping and hiking, Banff Boundary Lodge gives guests unparalleled access to all the activities the Canadian Rocky Mountains have to offer. The lodge features two bedroom, fully stocked, self-catering kitchen suites with gas fireplaces, an on-site conference room, outdoor hot tub and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banff Boundary Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Boundary Hotel Harvie Heights
- Banff Boundary Canmore
- Banff Boundary Lodge Harvie Heights, Canada - Alberta