See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2015

The hotel has a modern appeal, clean, rooms very spacious with decent amenities, free wifi, breakfast included which was good, just needed to keep the eggs warm. Dined in once and food was very good. Only issue I had was with my non chip credit card....it wouldn't go through. The chipped one did. Staff responded promptly to all requests I made.

Room Tip: If you do not like bathtubs then ask for a room with a shower
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2014

We bought a weekend package that included double room for 1 night (big, comfortable, clean room, nice bathroom), dinner for 2 (nice food, one could choose between sea food or meat menus; drinks excluded - very decent price for them anyway: 2 glasses of wine, 1 bottle of water 8 €) and unlimited access to the Spa and fitness room (nicely equipped Spa with all you want: big swimming pool with jacuzzis, saunas, emotional showers, relaxing room, with tea and fruits for free). Everything for just 119€ for 2 persons, good price / quality ratio. Very nice experience overall. The only advice is to give the possibility of a late checkout on Sunday. The hotel was full during our stay, even on Sunday, so no such arrangement could be made, but it would have been nice to stay later than 11:00 am. Congratulations also for the friendly staff: reception, restaurant and Spa.

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 7 October 2013

It was to be the perfect sojourn; two days in shopping mecca with our invited guests from Canada and Italy...I reserved three rooms for six people, excited to show the hotel and area to my guests. Upon arrival at the reception desk I greeted and asked the male and female working at reception if either of them were free to assist me. I kid you not, they were not on the phone, nor were they serving other guest; they did not acknowledge my existence as a human being for at least one minute. I was taken aback by the utter rudeness. The male looked up and gruffly requested our "documenti"(passports). I produced my passport, my guest their identity paperwork. My husband claimed me down and asked me not to let their rudeness ruin the night. We all proceeded to the elevator, where my friend read a sign stating that due to City work, there would be no water in the hotel the following day from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.!!! This vital information was not communicated to us during check in! My husband decided to take this up with the male that checked us in after we entered our rooms. Entering the room was a challenge for us and our guests, so my husband and our friend returned to reception for assistance. My husband did return to the desk to speak to the male “concierge” about the water shut off and query why we were not informed of this vital information upon check in, so that we could make alternate arrangements. The male “concierge proceeds to enter into a yelling match with my husband, upsetting my husband and our guests--very, very embarrassing as my husband really wanted to show off the region to our guest, that happen to be industrialists curious about the area. The room hotel was clean, bright and modern, placed beautifully in Montegranaro. The rooms are completely crème colored, very modern, with minimal artwork made of denim fabric. The rooms are a good size. The bathroom has the waterfall shower-head, which was appreciated after the stress I experienced. The hotel supplies some products for use in the room- no slippers. A generous breakfast is included and one can look out into an amazing field of sunflowers in the floor to ceiling glassed breakfast area--parking is included. Overall, this would be a North American 3 star. To the male “concierge’s credit, he later apologized to my husband. Later in the evening, when we were taking our guests to dinner, the male concierge apologized to me personally and offered us drinks. I respectfully relayed that he had upset and embarrassed me greatly and declined the drink as I was so upset—It was enough that he recognized his error and would never treat future guests in the manner we had experienced. We checked out very early the next morning.

Room Tip: In the summer, request a room facing the adjacent sunflower field!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gina G
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Very good staff, service, and nice and comfortable rooms. There is really an improvement from we stayed there three years ago The "Olivas Ascolanas" we had at the Restaurant of the hotel were excellent

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 27 August 2011

modern, clean, friendly
above average value especially for Italy.

• Stayed: August 2011