See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2011

What a gorgeous resort!! All the hotel staff are extremely friendly, helpful and very welcoming. Location is fantastic, and far away from the noise. Room was spacious and very clean and the decor was beautiful. Service from housekeeping was also excellent. Looking forward to coming back. Kudos to the entire team!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Luffy_B
frequentflyerz, Manager at Seri Pengantin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2011

Warm greetings from Seri Pengantin Resort, Janda Baik, Pahang!.

We thank you very much for your support and it is indeed a delight to know that you had a wonderful experience.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you again whenever travel plans bring you back to Janda Baik, Pahang.

Reviewed 15 February 2011

We chose Seri Pengantin for our book club retreat weekend. It proved to be the perfect venue - although there was another large group in the hotel, the hotel and grounds were peaceful all weekend and the staff were careful to stagger our mealtimes. The hotel is full of character, comfortable and welcoming and we were treated like honoured guests by all the staff. The grounds are stunning, full of beautiful trees and plants, water features and quiet corners with a natural fresh water pool and a stream running through. It's a different world from KL and is less then an hour's easy drive away. We will definitely be back and will recommend it to all our friends.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank michelle298570

Reviewed 10 February 2011

Hotel
I got married in beautiful Janda Baik and needed a place to put my guest up for the night. All 50 of them. With a twist of fate... we landed in Seri Pengantin as the other more popular places were boked out or just to deep into the village. During my hotel hunt, we were greeted in typical kampung friendly fashion and were allowed to visit all the rooms types available. One look, and I decided to booked my rooms the very next day.

The Deluxe Lake View, Deluxe Garden View, Garden Villa rooms and the Cempaka Sari Suite - all of them were comfortable and lovely! Beautiful landscaping, clean rooms, clean beds, air conditioned, satellite TV, hot water.... and a beautiful pond view from the rooms! From what I have read from the other reviews, its clear hat the hotel has done much work to improve itself. So, if you're looking for a comfortable stay in the heart of the village life... this is your place. I loved it, and so did my fussy family!

1. We decided to bring up our own breakfast baskets and left it at the lobby. The staff layed the food out nicely and happily helped to distribute it for us. Perfect arrangement!

2. Also try 'Restaurant Ana (019-3688594)' nearby. The Malays style food there is rustic and authentic! All my guest EVERYONE loved her cooking!!!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lx_TripstheWorld
frequentflyerz, Manager at Seri Pengantin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2011

Reviewed 7 February 2011

It was such a terrible experience that I have ever had. I booked a room which they so called a 'suite'...to be more specific it's LAVENDER SUITE. I was told during the booking that it's a 2 bedroom suite. As soon as I open the door, OMG there's only 1 space divided by 2cupboards as partition with 2 queen beds on each side!! Believe it or not it cost me RM773/nite for that stupid/silly room which they claimed to be a suite?! To make things worse, there's only 1 toilet and only 1 TV channel available which I could hardly see the picture.!! It was really a very very bad experience and I strongly do not recommend this resort as a place to stay in Janda Baik. True enough, do not get deceived by the website.!!

• Stayed: February 2011
10  Thank hampehh

Warm greetings from Seri Pengantin Resort, Janda Baik, Pahang.

We thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience.

We regret to note that your stay was less than satisfactory. All of your constructive comments have been shared with the team.

We understand your impression about the hotel has been marred but we sincerely hope you would give us an opportunity to make amends and let us welcome you back.

Once again, thank you for your invaluable feedback and look forward to your next visit.

best wishes

Reviewed 15 December 2010

Its a very secluded resort middle of jungle. Small stream of water running beside the resort (not recommended to take a bath there).. Such a soothing ambient..

The room was nice. Just nice overlooking the pond with small fishes which attracts the attention of my kids. The resort is so quite (probably because i come on weekdays). At night sometimes it feels scary.

There's no restaurant or breakfast provided so u need to plan carefully if you want to come. Make sure you have extra food or bread. Please do come early & have you dinner 1st if you plan to come late in the evening.

The good thing is in the morning the pool was only for ourselves. The other guess already enjoyed it quite late. I must say the place might be a great place for a group of people or family or company event. One thing for sure reception of phone here quite bad & no internet access in the room (even 3G)..

For nature lover or photographer this place probably a good place to fill you time.. I manage to get some great pictures over here..

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Timbermad

Warm greetings from Seri Pengantin Resort, Janda Baik, Pahang.

Take care and best wishes