See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Just to tell the truth, on behalf of my company, we are unsatisfied with the services. The location is suitable for any event or function but the services is very poor and not professional at all. Why am I unsatisfied?? Please refer to below statements;
1. From my opinion there is no communication from your management team with your resort team. I had arranged with your management to set-up the hall at 12 pm at the day of the event but what happened was as my crew came to set-up, your resort team keep on scolding them. such unprofessional
2. Late preparation on rooms which make my registration team lost control of the participants.
3. Late preparation on food which delay some of our programs and that is not all, you guys are scolding us to cover-up your mistakes.
Please bear in your mind that customer is always right, we as the customer which give you all the overall tentative of the program & you guys not following the tentative. What kind of customer services you guys are giving to us? With this type of services, we are sorry that we will not recommend your resort to anyone else. You guys already spoiled our programs.

Room Tip: no suggestion at all
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
9  Thank liana79_12
Frequent_Flyers777, Manager at Seri Pengantin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

Warm greetings from Seri Pengantin Resort, Janda Baik, Pahang.

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

We have spoken with the individual(s) involved and please rest assured that we have investigated the matter. Upon investigation, we would like you to know that (referring to your following statement) -

1- We have set up the function rooms according to your request prior to your group's arrival before 12noon. However, your training consultants came shortly later & decided to change the agreed prior arrangements at the last minute, thus service was interrupted & delayed the entire program on the 1st day.

2- All rooms are ready to be checked-in, however, your committee members decided to re-assigned the rooms to your guests and delayed the check-in process.

3- Our foods are prepared according to the agreed time schedule given by your organising committee, however your training consultants came to the restaurant and decided to change the timing for certain meals at a very last minute. Please be advised that we have our own timing to prepare all the dishes. Some dishes require longer preparation time. When a sudden request to change the meal time, it will affect our overall service and causing delays. However, as per my understanding, this delay only occurs on the 1st day. The rest of the days meals preparation are on time & service were going on smoothly.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we may cause you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Once again, thank you for your invaluable feedback and look forward to your next visit.

best wishes

Reviewed 12 March 2012

The room we booked was a lake view room which comes with two queen size beds. the room was comfortable and the lake was beautiful. My son enjoyed feeding the fish! the place was very quiet and very suitable for those who wants to relax from the hectic city life. the river was cool and refreshing but the water was not crytal clear due to the rainpour when we arrived.. a perfect place for honeymooners!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Eeja
Frequent_Flyers777, Manager at Seri Pengantin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Warm greetings from Seri Pengantin Resort, Janda Baik, Pahang!.

We thank you very much for your support and it is indeed a delight to know that you had a wonderful experience.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you again whenever travel plans bring you back to Janda Baik, Pahang.

Reviewed 4 May 2011

The hotel looks very serene amongst the trees, ponds and flower garden. The room is a bit small but the bed & pillow was comfy. The mgmt must address the frequent blackout due to the electrical capacity. Also to add an in-room telephone, praying mat, more cups/glasses in the room and mineral water, to open the restaurant for lunch and dinner. The breakfast was adequate but can introduce more variety for the price paid. Very friendly staff! We had a good time

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank bbadrudin

Reviewed 12 April 2011

I got this trip as a present and I couldn´t have got a better gift.Seri Pengantin Resort is a splendid place!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank NisAnis
frequentflyerz, Manager at Seri Pengantin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2011

Reviewed 12 April 2011

What a gorgeous resort!! All the hotel staff are extremely friendly, helpful and very welcoming. Location is fantastic, and far away from the noise. Room was spacious and very clean and the decor was beautiful. Service from housekeeping was also excellent. Looking forward to coming back. Kudos to the entire team!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo